1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Factory expansions

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by olofkalle, Jan 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olofkalle

olofkalle Active Author

Can anyone explain why the factory yield varies so much - earlier it often gave well over 100.000 EP (varied of course with the buffs used) but now, with the two latest from the event's sidebars it came down to "only" 29.000 EP. Is it meant to be so or are there extremely effective buffs that happens to be in the OFF mode for the moment - hard to believe as there would be a factor around 400 % that goes ON/OFF????????

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello olofkalle,

The EP rewarded will depend on any buffs/pets you have activated.

Can I assist you further?

3. olofkalle

olofkalle Active Author

400 or 500 % or something like it - is it really plausible? Don't think I have got any pets and really don't know I have any buffs that together can give that massive expansion ... in any case, what is the ground EP amount for A "Modern factory 2"?

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The Factory FAQ shows the EP amount to be 23,200.

Depending on which buffs/pets you had running and the time lapse between your initial harvest and then subsequent application of the curtain upgrades, you can see a significant difference.

May I assist you further?

5. olofkalle

olofkalle Active Author

I think it is unclear specified which buffs affect EP-objects in the park. Can you please list at least the most important ones?

I know I have got much more than 100.000 EP for the factory. I can not find the reasons to how I got well over 100.000 EP by several occations. I can't track a 400 % bonus?????

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

There are EP buffs won from the wheel, pets, cloud rows that affect givers, and crafting buffs like Easter Marmalade, Sweet Rose Jam and Spring Wreath. Others may include buffs you have purchased such as Mega EP Day or perhaps one of the buffs from Crate o Buffs.

May I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.