1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Factory Upgrade query

Discussion in 'General issues' started by 1Kay58, Jan 11, 2019 at 9:42 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Someday Author

Can someone please tell me why I am unable to place the 'Food Gatherers, 'Adventurous Passage' and the 'Picnic For Ants' that I won from the anthill in the Ant Trail Magic Stalk Row? Also, what do I do with the Factory Upgrade? LOL

2. Elemeef

Elemeef Forum Inhabitant

Have you completed the ant trail event? You get the cloudrow on completion then will be able to place your items.

Factory info http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/the-factory.32834/

1Kay58 likes this.
  3. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Someday Author

Oh, ok. No. I have not finished it. I wondered if that was the problem but was not sure. I have never been able to finish one. I hope I will be able to this time. Thank you.

Do you know what I should do with the Factory Upgrade?

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello 1Kay58,

I have moved your post to it's own thread. In future please start your own thread rather than hijacking another player's post so we can assist each player individually.

The Factory Upgrades need to be placed on the "Base" Factory. This can be bought for CCs in the Shop. You can find more info in The Factory FAQ.

Can I assist you further?

1Kay58 and AMN50 like this.
  5. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Someday Author

Do any of you know what I use with the factory upgrade for from the event?

6. Elemeef

Elemeef Forum Inhabitant

If you do not already own a factory decoration then you have to buy one (if you want to). The curtain is placed on the base once the deco is placed in a field. If you click the link that I supplied in my previous post or the link from shooger.sweet then you will have all the information you need in regards to the factory and its upgrades.

AMN50 likes this.
  7. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Someday Author

Thank you.

8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.