1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAQ update after event ending and item conversion

Discussion in 'General issues' started by habalala, Apr 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habalala

habalala Commander of the Forum

The event A Bedtime Odyssee closed 2 days ago and the conversion of leftover items took place this morning. It's a shame the FAQ for the event had to be adjusted AFTER all of this.

Even more annoying is the fact that by this adjustment all players with farms over level 200 recieved less EP/CC as they were promised DURING the entire length of the event.

Dear mods, thanks for the FAQ update but any idea how, when and where I can get back the EP/CC the Game Team stole from me and many others?​

007Farming and DBAYES like this.
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello habalala :)

You can contact Support to see if they can assist you further. I'm sorry, but the system couldn't support level based conversion, so the new values were posted as soon as the issue was realized. No malice was intended towards any player.

May I assist you further?

3. habalala

habalala Commander of the Forum

Thanks F.A.

The fact the Game Team doesn't seem to know the funcional limitations of the game is very worrying. Designing an event without such knowledge, providing mods and players non reliable information in FAQs. is just no good at all. It makes me even more suspecious about promised in game prizes and rewards offered for our play. If I can't rely on what's in the FAQ ... Oh well, this one mishap isn't worth going after. I consider it just another sign the Game Team is needing another approach when it comes to player satisfaction.

No further assist needed.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Sue46, 007Farming, Moraine and 3 others like this.
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You're welcome.

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.