1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farm Coin Shop - removal of items without prior warning or announcement

Discussion in 'General issues' started by Growalot, Aug 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Growalot

Growalot Forum Expert

I have just been looking at the Farm Coin Shop with the announcement of the August 2019 update. I then had a look at the last update in May 2019 and found many items from this update have since disappeared without an official announcement, eg the 10 x XXXL Toolbox for 150 coins, gone without warning. There are many other examples too much to mention in this thread.

I thought all items remained in this shop until the next update and there is usually a 'last chance' warning before items disappear for the next update.

The only change I can remember seeing about was the removal of the harvester function (which was a shame).

Can someone please explain why there have been so many good items quietly removed, without prior announcement, since the last update in May. I could not find any information in the forum.

Sue46, Nala777, hatzeva and 1 other person like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Growalot,

It is probably because from one update to another, an item has expired before a new Update (as we have not had one since May), as originally it was planned to renew more frequently.
    I will add new charts with the planned expiration dates as soon as possible to the current FAQ, and in future to avoid this happening again.

Can I assist you further?

Nala777 likes this.
  3. Growalot

Growalot Forum Expert

Thanks shooger.sweet. I'm fairly certain that items used to stay in the shop until the next update with a warning of 'last chance' if they were not to appear in the following update.

It's a pity but it seems to be common place with this game now to make continual 'non' improvements which add no fun but only frustration to this game. Looking at the previous editions of the Shop o' Rama, there was so many great and varied items to buy, i.e. BBs and harvester, and I used to look forward to winning farm coins. Now my farm coins just pile up, unless I need SG or PF, or something worthwhile comes along which isn't very often these days.

I've had my little 2 cents worth now and I appreciate that you will be adding new charts with the planned expiration dates to the current FAQ, thank you.

NFQ.

Nala777 and hatzeva like this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.