1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farm Droid

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by WallawD2, Dec 31, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WallawD2

WallawD2 Junior Expert

I purchased a farm droid. I don't know whether the problem is I don't know how to use it or its not working. The droid icon shows as checked. My BB purchase price was debited from my account. But, the droid is not and has not been feeding, watering, etc., my animals. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Elemeef

Elemeef Forum Pro

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello WallawD2,

To feed animals, you click on the Animal Icon on the Farm Machinery . They need to be harvested first either using the Harvest function of the Machinery (the barn icon) or by hand harvesting. You then need to use the manure icon to clean the stalls before they can be fed and watered.

Can I assist you further?

4. WallawD2

WallawD2 Junior Expert

Thanks, I used the harvest feature, having received a harvester as a gift and all my wheat was harvested in one fell swope. Amazing. Then I had the droid clean the pen and feed and water. Would not have figured it out without both of you.

Thanks, one day I hope to return the favor.

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Happy Holidays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.