1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

farm work 101 FAQ

Discussion in 'General issues' started by clonahmon, Jun 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Duke

Hi Team,

As per FAQ s chicken level 4 example, there are 3 seedling trainings, 2 pruning trainings and and 2 harvest trainings required.
    As per listing there are no watering cans needed for chicken level 4, so no pruning training.
    What is correct please, as this is having an impact on the drops needed etc.

Thank you for clarification

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello clonahmon,

The Example given was to complete all training to level 4 for the chicken. I am sorry this was not clearer :eek: The Watering cans are required in level 2 and 3, so for all training of the Chicken to be completed, 2 x Pruning trainings are required.

You can see in the reward charts, the total number of each of the requirements to complete all 4 challenges:

[​IMG]
    Can I assist you further?

3. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Duke

Hi Shooger.sweet,

thanks for the explanation. Now it is clear to me too ;)
    (it's too warm here for me)

Have a great day and you may close

4. Osprey

Osprey Forum Moderator Team Farmerama EN

Hi clonahmon,

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome. Closing as advised.

~Closed~​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.