1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farm Work 101 strategy

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by clonahmon, Jun 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Duke

Hi All,

these are my calculations:

12,000 Farmers Purse flowers
    1,650 watering cans
    440 pears

Power bar plants are only needed to wake the animals up for another training session, so these amounts are depending on the speed of your trainings ;)

seems doable ;)
    I am in for this one.

Any other numbers or check of mine are very much appreciated ;)

Good Luck everybody
    EDIT: Power bar plants --> As per shooger.sweet these are needed to wake up the animals, if you don't want to use your precious PF. After each training session you need 200 power plants to wake up each animal.
    A total of 43 training sessions are needed and the animals have to be woken up 39 times (They can fall asleep without waking up after the last session). Therefore you need 7800 power bar plants.
    Please correct me if we need a different amount (too warm today )

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Old Hand

Thanks Clonahmon for the number crunching....good luck everyone.

Now the choice is which gift to send:mad:

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Farmers,

Once an animal has finished each of it's training which varies between 30 seconds and 10 minutes (seeding/pruning/harvesting) and is returned to the game layer, it falls asleep and MUST be woken using either Power bar plants or Power-feed before it can begin training again. There is no timer for the animals when they are sleeping, they will not wake up until fed by either of the 2 options stated.
    I hope this clears it up a little :)

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

4. _kubus2006_

_kubus2006_ Forum-Apprentice

Thanks clonahmon.The numbers you posted are correct for those who want to finish the whole event. If you are going only for the cloudrow you will need:
    8000 Farmers Purse flowers,
    1350 watering cans,
    380 pears
    64 SP or 6400 power plant to wake the animals
    You have to complete: chicken-4 levels, rabbit-3 levels, mouse-4 levels ,squirrel -3levels.
    Good luck !

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  5. joanc123

joanc123 Board Veteran

Thank you clonahmon for getting the ball rolling. SOS thread is posted.

blessedlady2, 12ss12, PeepsCA and 7 others like this.
  6. habalala

habalala Count Count

It's nice to see an event with low crop requirements.

7:00 crop = 5:36 with water
    4:00 crop = 3:12 with water

Event runs for 7 days.

Using 500 1x1 plots on the 3 main lands, using CAC, provides 1500 event crop + 500 event crop for replant.

Depending on your goal, 6-8 full harvests will get you enough 7hr event crops.
    Depending on your goal, 4-5 full harvests will get you enough 4hr event crops.

I feel the bottelneck in this event are the drops. Little doubt it'll be necessary to grow long timed crops overnight and asap during the day as well.

7. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

Thank you all for the input and a special thanks to Clonahmon, shooger and Habalala for lighting the dark bulb. I think this is one of those events, easy once you do it, tricky to read. Like the sound of the CR, and I like the graphics.
    I'm ofc all in - need to fuel my EFOCD, don't want it to revert to just plain, old FOCD xD

Edit: Come to think about it, the Clouds usually don't make a lot of noise, so it's probably the look I like. Clouds that make sounds usually comes with a bright light, and there's no such things in these parts 8)

8. Flower

Flower Junior Expert

At a first glance, seems easy to do, let's hope for a good raise of the terrible drops! Also liked the cloud row!:p

The best of luck to everybody!:)

9. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Duke

Thank you Clonahmon for getting this strategy thread goingxD Just want to remind everyone...especially the new players that

Organic Harvester is a limited Charge item. It has 10 charges only.

*Note: It will be deleted if removed from the field (even if there are charges left) however, it will be replaced with a copy of the giver item, but it will hand out EP / TEP only, every 20 hours!

I am giving this event a GO;) All the best to everyonexDxDMy strategy is to play, have fun and grow like a mad woman (providing work doesn't interfere with my game play:D)

10. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Connoisseur

y'all know I'm in...hoping I can get through it given that I lose a day on Saturday...

clonahmon, Sue46, spotsbox and 7 others like this.
  11. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

Is this a part of the event itself or the basket? Have I missed something somewhere? If it's the basket, I know I have - never look at them.

12. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

It is the final reward for the squirrel. At first it gives EP and one SSG, after ten harvests it only gives EP.

clonahmon, Willow, spotsbox and 9 others like this.
  13. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

Oh - totally missed that.

Thank Mir for coming to the rescue :D

14. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Connoisseur

I don't know what to click on. the chicken? how do I know it's working? very funcused. they're eyes aren't closed, what do I do for these animals?

15. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

Look at your chicken
    Look down on the brown part bellow the chicken.
    There you see a blue dot. That is the skill you need to learn your chicken.
    First level there's a blue dot on the green apple.
    So pick up your chicken, move it to the field with a green apple,
    When you are hoovering over that field you see the requirements. First level is 200 farmer's pruse (I think).
    If you have that, you place your chicken, after 10 sec or so it's has learned a new skill ( filled a dot in the yellow board under the chicken)
    You can now put the chicken back by clickin on it, and it will fall asleep until you wake it.

This is what I've figure out by not teaching my mouse the right skill. Hope it helps

16. -Mir85-

My lazy recruits are all sleeping :eek:

clonahmon, spotsbox, joanc123 and 5 others like this.
  17. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

No clue what I am doing yet... so I'll just grow grow grow til somebody figures it out for me lol xD

18. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

Shhhhh don't talk so loud, you might wake them

xD

19. -Mir85-

lol I wish :p they are cute though :inlove:

clonahmon, spotsbox, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  20. 12ss12

12ss12 Forum Freak

Me too. My brain has totally stopped working. Still not upto doing any event fully. Just of now growing, growing & growing.....