1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmaramian Nights Strategy Thread

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Jul 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Junior Expert

Farmaramian Nights 1st of August 2018 - 7th of August 2018
    Difficulty: Medium
    FAQ: Farmaramian Nights
    SOS: Farmaramian Nights
    3 different crop, 3 different time. We can choose which one to grow.
    Blue Cactus: 3 hours
    Orange Cactus: 6 hours
    White Cactus: 9 hours

Drop: Needle(common drop item)
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops when harvesting your 3 tropical lands from trees, crops, stables and workshops. 3 tropical lands (bahamarama, rainforest, crystal falls) only.
    Need:
    18 x 55 = 990 in total.

Flying Carpet
    [​IMG]
    can be produced in the main and tropical mills - Events feed tab!

To finish the event you need to collect:

24 750 x Blue cactus
    or
    9 900 x Orange cactus
    or
    4 950 x White cactus.
    Regardless of the selected herb, you should take 990 x Needles.

Magic Lamp
    (rare drop item)
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops when harvesting your 3 tropical lands from trees, stables and workshops.

To fill the progress bar for the month of Djinn you need to collect 252 x Magic Lamps.

At the beginning of your event, each player gets 3 x Flying carpet.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

Thank you for starting this thread, SahraB. ;)

We only need 42 to "get all prizes" and I know we can carry on after that but is the limit 58 feed? Can't see it explained anywhere but I did note the picture showing 58 ... just curious! :oops:

I will probably keep two fields as is, just use one for the longest growing crops - less work and more chance of drops. May change this strategy towards the end if necessary! Who knows! :music:

Good luck all! ;)

3. elRe

elRe Padavan

Otterdin needs 58 Flying Carpets and Djinn Bear needs 42 times 6 Magic Lamps.

Nala777, farmlily3, KaiCat33 and 10 others like this.
  4. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Hi illy :) There are two separate progress bars

The Otterdin character
    • Requires 58 x flying carpet
    • Main rewards: CR+ items
    The Djinn bear character
    • Requires 42 x 6 magic lamps
    • Main rewards: 2 factory upgrades + extra set of items
    Both will accept gifts after progress bar has been filled.

Important:
    • Magic lamps do not drop from crops!
    • White cacti are the most time efficient for making flying carpets.
    • Items can be placed in haunted manor.
    I'll prepare baha and rainforest with trees to get some magic lamps at the start. Crystal falls is filled with trees and stalls as usual. Good luck everyone! :)

5. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

Thank you Mir and eIRe for the clarification. ;)
    Note to self: read ALL the FAQs! :p

6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Thanks SahraB, for starting this thread and crunching numbers! Thanks Mir and elRe for adding to the strategy!
    I for one am always happy to see all your posts during an event!;) Good luck and I hope the drops float down on all
    our farms!:p

Nala777, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 10 others like this.
  7. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Thank you SahraB for getting the FAQ sorted. Thank you Mir, elRe and anyone else who has some good advice. :)
    Good Luck and Happy Farming to all, event'ers and non-event'ers alike!! :music:
    SOS thread posted.

8. habalala

habalala Count Count

Thanks SaharB for the start and overview.

Grow times:

Blue
    3:00 hr
    2:24 hr with water
    2:10 hr with water and manure

Orange
    6:00 hr
    4:48 hr with water
    4:20 hr with water and manure

White
    9:00 hr
    7:12 hr with water
    6:29 hr with water and manure

Using 170 plots (1x1) with CAC applied provide 510 event plants and 170 for replant per harvest.
    Using less as a field, to get all crops needed:
    Blue only= 49 harvests
    Orange only = 20 harvests
    White only = 10 harvests
    Want less harvests? => use more plots ;) (I won't, I'll use the free space for trees, stalls, workshops or long timed crops, depending on drop rate)

All event plants reward little less TEP as regular Baha crops and thus aren't worth growing if you do not participate.

As -Mir- already stated growing the white plant is most productive. Compared to the 3hr and 6 hr crop it takes less time to get all crops needed to mill all carpets! (White = lowest requirement!)

I prepare with 1 field full with stalls, workshops and 20hr trees to fill up, 1 field full with Saguaro. CF will remain my Shipwreck extention. Depending on drop rates I'll adjust my fields and in case I get really really desperate I might even clear the givers from CF.

Do not forget to smile. At least once every minute does wonders! :)

~edit~ Added harvest info

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Great Master

Thanks for starting this thread and all the info, everyone!

I agree that white seem to be the best color... but wondering if there might be some strategerizing with the three different timed event crops...much would depend on a player's reserves of SG, at least in my mind.

Is it just me or is this new idea of cloud rows shortening time on a couple things about as lackluster as they come? At least they reset daily instead of weekly, so there is that.

10. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Duke

I hope they RAIN heavilyxD:pThere was too much floating away in the EErie event;)
    Thanks for the strategy thread SahraB:)and for providing the numbers...no thinking for me:DThat's always a good thing!
    Thank you Mir for making it easy for me:pNow I don't have to give it a first thought let alone a second onexD
    My strategy: Do what Mir saysxDxDxDxDand have some farm fun.....and even more in RL:inlove:

All the best to every farmerxDxDxDxD

Nala777, blessedlady2, Sue46 and 10 others like this.
  11. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

i think im going to just sit this one out im trying to build up ALL my crops and tree fruits good luck everybody :)

Sue46, kibsnfebs, habalala and 2 others like this.
  12. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Marly, the trees will drop magic lamps which you can deliver to the Djinn Bear for prizes, so no reason to sit it out entirely :p

xDxD @007Farming

13. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

ok thanks Mir85 that's what ill do then just feed the Djinn Bear since ill have the lamps anyway :p

Nala777, blessedlady2, Sue46 and 5 others like this.
  14. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

That is always my strategy. xD:pxD

15. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

Thanks everybody for the strategy thread and the advice.
    My strategy:
    Plant only white cacti for one day and then be finished with it, swap then to stalls and workshops plus trees to get the lamps.
    If that doesn't work out, I can still change, but should be through with event plants on thursday evening/friday morning.
    So enough time for trial and error haha

Good luck everybody and have a lot of fun!!

16. dumbunny

Well, so much for wishful thinking. Sewinglady's farm had the two cloud row buffs running for extra percentage of drop rate on event drops... I got ONE (count 'em, just ONE) lantern. That's it. Whole field full of trees and stables. Two other fields with some trees, some crops (yes, I know they won't drop from crops)...one.

This one's gonna be a slog. Off to see how this farm fares...only one event drop cr buff for this farm.

Sue46, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  17. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Well after 1st harvest I had 135 needles (common drop) and 7 Magic lamps (rare drop). I guess I am happy with that;)
    I have planted the Orange Cactus I will see how that works out. Good luck to all, no matter what strategy you are following!:p

Sue46, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  18. dumbunny

This farm got 6 lanternsm, too! So why so sparse on my other farm? I don't get it. Must have used up all my luck on that farm with the farm wheel cuz I got a 100% bonus this morning.

Well crops are in on both farms and I have stables out on the mainland fields to help with the poo situation and I am off to sew.

baw815, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 6 others like this.
  19. habalala

habalala Count Count

Initial harvest gave 140 needles and 6 laterns (from 60 stables/workshops and 40 trees, all 16hrs+). It's going to be a very tough one to get 252 laterns in time to complete the bar.. ugh.

Good thing. Laterns are also given out as a possible prize on the flying carpets.

Sue46, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  20. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

As you said: POSSIBLE Lol.. we all know BP ;)
    Good Luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.