1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmerama Market Square Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, May 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Board Analyst

FAQ
    16th of May 2019 - 29th of May 2019
    Time:
    312 Hours

Event Crops: Balloon Flowers --> Time: 5 hrs. With water: 4 Hrs With water + manure:3:36 Hrs
    Plantable on the Event Playfield only!

Musical Pipe Flowers -->Time: 6 hrs With water: 4:48 Hrs With water + manure: 4:20 Hrs
    Plantable on the 3 Tropical Lands only!

Event Drops: Garden Gnome: Will get these drops while harvesting event playfield and the 3 tropical lands, from crops, trees, stables and workshops.

Flower Crown: Will get these drops while harvesting Flower Crown deco item.They can also be purchased in the event shop!

Every player will receive 1 x Flower Crown Boutique deco item at the start of the event:

Flower Crown Boutique
    [​IMG]
    Gives:
    600 EP / TEP, 3 x Flower Crowns
    Time:
    6 hrs
    Placeable on the 3 main and 3 tropical lands, park, shipwreck bay, cloudrow

Note: No Crafting Buff effects the event plants (Pumpkin jam, Carrot-apple chutney or Crop Buffs won on the Farmwheel). Only EP Buffs effect this playfield.

You need to deliver Goods to the farmers to help them stock their stalls for the market.
    There are a total of 6 characters that you can choose to deliver goods to. You can choose one character or all to donate goods to.

Each character has 10 + 1 different orders to be fulfilled. After the first 10 orders have been fulfilled, the 11th order is a repeatable order for each of the characters which users can continue to contribute to until the event ends.

For all Farmers at the Farmerama Market Square all requirements:

Musical Pipe Flowers: 46,315x
    Balloon Flowers: 5,856x
    Garden Gnomes: 1,320x
    Flower Crowns: 66x

For Treehouse Upgrades and Cloud Row for each farmer 9 orders will be enough.

For 9 orders requirements:

Musical Pipe Flowers: 31,590x
    Balloon Flowers: 3,996x
    Garden Gnomes: 900x
    Flower Crowns: 54x

Good Luck Everybody!!!

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  2. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Baron

Thank you @SahraB for yet another strategy thread. :inlove:

3. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks SahraB for starting this thread. ;)

Okay, editing here as I missed that the Musical Pipe Flowers are grown on Baha. I will use my previous strategy - do the best I can and not stress if I don't make it. It seems do-able, though, now I have re-checked the FAQs!:p
    Good luck all whichever strategy you choose. :)

4. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

Thank you SahraB for starting the thread and the Maths

5. dumbunny

dumbunny Exceptional Talent

Thank you SahraB for starting this thread and crunching the numbers. I'm in on both farms and will go as far as I can. Nice cloud row. Of course, there is much going on with events and so RL has to be scary busy, too...right? But who needs sleep?

6. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I'm only going for the 9 orders to get the treehouse upgrades. Then I'll also get 546 star coins, more than enough for the CR, don't really care about anything else in the eventshop. Seems very doable. Unless I'm mistaken 3 harvests a day should be enough for both crops, using rainforest and main baha field. Good luck everyone! :)

7. cubanmissilecrisis

cubanmissilecrisis Active Author

Good Stuff,Nice one SahraB for the numbers (again) AND for also figuring what's needed for just the Treehouse Upgrades & the CR as they're all I want,Again Thanks.

8. -Mir85-

Ugggh

I was prepared to tackle the two events, but with the third addition I feel my motivation draining :(

9. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I'm with you Mir! Juggling nine fields! Three drops! I will gift whatever drop item I get less of ... not scientific but it's a plan! :p
    The only thing that we can say is that the crop times are almost the same - not sure if that's a positive or negative. We shall see! 8)

10. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

and the poop delivery limos are now in the limo wash

flat broke with exactly -0- ccs

ahhhhh nooooooooooooo hurry hurry or worry worry cause I'm an ooooooooooold farmer noooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

:eek: awe shucks now where are those neon poooooooooooooooooooooooo pers

11. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Regular

Thank You SahraB, and everyone. I didn't get the Treehouse, so am going to play for just enough star coins to buy some goodies.
    That's about all I will have time for. The Market Square is so cute...wish we could keep it. Good Luck everyone. :inlove:

farmer_broke...:eek:xD

12. -Mir85-

The treehouse is still for sale (for CC not BB) under seasonal items :)

13. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Regular

Thank You Mir85. :inlove: I got it. YaY!!!!!!

14. -Mir85-

Great! It is a good item :)

15. Krysienka123

Krysienka123 Forum-Apprentice

Dear Mir 85 - I looked everywhere for "seasonal items" to buy this treehouse and could not find it. Maybe I looked in wrong places. Could you be more specific ? Thanks darling - K.

16. -Mir85-

Hi Krysienka :) you go to the red shopping cart, then farm supplies (the tractor symbol) and choose seasonal items tab. You can also find it by searching for treehouse anywhere in the red shopping cart. For those who have bought it, it won't show up. Hope this helps :)

17. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

There are 2 flower crowns in the event shop. What is the difference between them ? And is customizable giver items worth buying from the event shop ?

18. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Hi 12ss12, please tell me where on the farm I will find the entrance to the Event Shop. :)

19. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

You see a pig selling watermelons. Just adjacent to it (before it) there is a cart with red & white stripes. Click it. It is the event shop.

20. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Yes,Yes... That is the Event Shop!! Thank you so very, very much!!! :inlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.