1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmerama Market Square Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, May 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindy1701

mindy1701 Exceptional Talent

Hi 12, the difference between the two crowns in the gift shop is, the cheaper one is limited to 10 purchases. If you need more than that, it will cost you more.

2. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Thanks a lot, mindy1701. Hope I don't need to get that costly one.

3. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Forum Mogul

I was just getting ready to ask where it was too. I thought the cart with the red and white stripes was part of Pigs store.
    PS Thanks for starting the thread SahraB

SahraB, Nala777, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  4. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Thank you for the reminder ~Grove~. :inlove: A Big Shout Out to SahraB for all the hard / time consuming work during this marathon of events. :D Good luck to one and all, kick back, relax and have fun getting lost! :)

5. nortonc

nortonc Active Author

Eh, was looking for flower crowns everywhere, only to find out that I needed to place the Flower Crown Boutique. :) It looks like my gaming days are over as I'm getting lazy to read and analyze all that avalanche of events on my bussy days. And on my free days I'm less and less willing to time them according to the event demands. So mostly just left with general farming. Anyone feels the same way?

6. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Expert

Yes, nortonc!! Now I just pick one(or not) and ignore the rest!:music: Makes life - and Farming! - much easier and enjoyable!:D;)

swCactus1, joanc123, SahraB and 4 others like this.
  7. 12ss12

I feel entirely the same. I do not want to go through FAQs. I don not mind not finishing an event. I do not play regularly even though I login regularly. General farming is one thing which I do scarce. I on't feel like stalking up my barn even when I know I do not have required amounts for a event.

You will find the Flower Crown Boutique deco item in your inventory under decorations. It is given to you at the start of the game. It will be there. Place it in your farm and 3 x Flower Crowns every 6 hours.
    and
    you can buy Flower Crowns in event shop for star coins.

Flower Crown Boutique
    [​IMG]

nortonc, you can buy Flower Crowns in event shop.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    swCactus1, fun2farm, joanc123 and 6 others like this.
  8. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Forum Mogul

and A BIG Shout Out To You Too, Joan for all your work also starting event threads. SOS

Yes, I do. @nortonc That's why I'm so grateful for the thread creators, they cut right to the meat of things. As for events, I have never been married to them. When I'm at work there is NO way I can play so I never really ever finished an event but that's ok I have fun and don't stress myself out over it. There is always too many events going on, it's nuts - too much like work keeping up with everything. So I do what I can.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    sanddollar15, 12ss12, Sue46 and 5 others like this.
  9. Krysienka123

Krysienka123 Forum-Apprentice

Thanks a lot - found it ! Cheers ! K.

10. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

How's everyone doing?

I finished my goal of getting all the treehouse upgrades. Now I'll get the crate o trees n stables from the cow, then the crate o stables from the rooster. Then I can continue to get prizes from the rooster without growing any more crops on baha :)

11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I have one more treehouse upgrade to go. I have the cloud row, but will need a bunch more coins for the customizable deco items.

Ready to be done growing crops on Baha. It is slow going and I'm ready for something else.

12. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Good job Mir, and I like the plan with the rooster. :) Need one more tree-house upgrade here too. CR is up and running.
    I still do not see the draw for the deco items. Am I missing something? :p
    They are cute if you have room on the fields, but I have too many in my barn now. :music:

13. -Mir85-

One can do the same with the pig (more prizes at the end without growing baha crops), it is actually a better deal than the rooster, but I like the crate from the rooster more. I don't really care about the items either, since I only harvest the parks once a day.

14. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

We do have a lot of deco items but I've noticed lately we are getting quite a few cloud rows for our excess deco inventory. Plus these can be harvested twice a day and have high EP/TEP. Since we can continue to gather coins without continuing to grow on Baha, I will do what I can to get the givers. They can replace something in my park and allow lower givers to go in the clouds. Or maybe they will be good for Gift and Trade....I don't know....but it won't harm my farm by just growing on the event playfield.

15. -Mir85-

If they are giftable during G&T I'll have some to give away :)

16. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Expert

The givers must be for lower level players(94) like me, as I'm still filling Shipwreck Bay and, as PnP mentioned, replacing the lower givers. I've kind of given up on getting Cloud Rows, as the Event requirements are too high for me for the CR's. It has become quite a discouraging part of this game.

I do like this Market Event as it concentrates most things on the event playfield...and if I can finish the Baha 'Pipe' thingies, everything's on the Event field - WOOOHOOO!!xD
    l'll just concentrate on building my farm.:inlove:
    Happy Dancing everyone!!:D

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  17. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Baron

Got CR up and running. :inlove: Got 4 Treehouse upgrades so far, 2 more to go. :)
    Nice job, Mir. Congrats!
    Congrats, Joan.
    Congrats, PNP. :D
    P.S. Garden Gnomes have suddenly disappeared. Did anyone notice?xD:wuerg:xD

18. 12ss12

I too got all the tree upgrades, CR and finished the stables in half of the animals. Happy !

Congrats to all !

19. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Got the upgrades and CR, and three more to go on round 10 for crates.:) Congrats to all who finished!

20. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I have the CR up and running and the upgrades too. I have all that I want from the Shop but am still going for those extra givers. Don't really understand what I am buying but what the hey? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.