1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmerama Market Square Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, May 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

I think I finished the game long back. Only now I realise that I have been doing the last step for the animals again and again. What a waste of time ! I thought I finished an animal and by the next harvest when I finished and animal and searched for the next animal to finish, I saw that I haven't finished any of the animals, so I did them and them I saw there were still more animals to complete & started doing it ....doing it....doing it...& suddenly it struck to me, wait what are you doing ? its high time you should have finished all the animals. Something is wrong...Check the FAQ. And what did I see, you can repeat the last step for each animal again again. You have no warning that you have finished it already. I really do not know how many times a did the last step for the animals. I got all the 2x2 EP givers which is 4 in number & I have 31 coins left. Oh How much waste of time, energy. I was thinking of stocking my animals.

I planned not to buy them. Because they just give you EPs. But I have now ended up with 4 of them due to thhe above reasons I mentioned. I might get few more too I think. As I have some crops left still.

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies All knowing Oracle

I didn't continue to grow the musical pipes on Baha after I got all the treehouse upgrades. I have been donating to the rooster for days now but will come up short with coins for all the givers. I will be able to get several of them and may look for the ones I can't get in Gift and Trade. I have harvested the event playfield 5 times a day and just do not have enough of that crop to gain all the givers. I'm a little disappointed but my fault entirely. I just didn't have a good plan that meshed with real life. So it goes....Two more events begin tomorrow so no time to fret over what is missing. Thankfully, they are not tied to the CR.

3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Hi pnp, which items will you be unable to get? I have the following and will get one more. If they are giftable next G&T and I have some you want, just let me know and you can have them :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies All knowing Oracle

Thank you Mir:inlove:

I have the 4 1x2 items that are the food stalls/booths.

I have the Juggling Match. (2x2)

I have 54 coins left and can harvest a few more times before end of event.

:)

5. -Mir85-

I'll get the juggling bout then, as my last item, and hope they will be giftable :)

If anyone wants the frog stall or frog booth, just let me know :)

6. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Duke

Mir, I would love to have those 1x2 items, please.

FrootloopGrove likes this.
  7. -Mir85-

Great :) According to the preview calendar G&T is coming up this weekend :)

Nala777 and FrootloopGrove like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.