1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmerama on Ice - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by habalala, May 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habalala

habalala Count Count

For start I did a quick overview of FAQ and learned the following:

To get CR and givers we need 280 Star Coins from the mini game.

Max SC reward per mini game = 9, 10, 8, 9, 8, 9, 9, 9, 10, 12

Mini games are played in sequence so we need to play 31 mini games and get the max SC reward every time to get a total of 288 SC.

On top of smiles, patience, good aim and shooting skills to do this we'll need

31 * 700 hockeydendrons = 21700
    31 * 425 helm lilies = 13175
    31 * 40 pucks = 1240

If you don't get the max SC per game and miss out on 9 or more SC in 31 games, you'll need extra games and thus extra resources. Plan your shots carefully! Spoilers of the fields are on the FAQ page.

Hockeydendrons = 5 hrs (4 hrs with water)
    Helm lilies = 7:30 hrs (6 hrs with water)

Event crops reward compared to regular crops (2x2 plots):
    Hockeydendrons - 5:00 - 68 (T)EP
    M: Nettle - 5:00 - 32 EP
    B: Sweet Potatoes - 5:00 - 71 TEP

Helm lilies - 7:30 - 100 (T)EP
    M: Cornflowers - 3:45 *2 - 42 EP
    B: Water Lilies - 7:30 - 102 TEP

Note that (T)EP wise it isn't profitable to grow the event plants on Baha!

Event duration 6 days with all 3 fields on Main and all 3 fields on Baha available for event crops and with drops from everything. No milling!

Edit

Grow time of the event plants adjusted due to FAQ update.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  2. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

TY for crunching the numbers for us @habalala , you are a gem :inlove:

fun2farm, KaiCat33, Flower and 9 others like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Thanks habalala, for this thread and putting the numbers together for us! I am on my 1st cup of coffee
    so your efforts are much appreciated by me!;):p Good luck and lets have some fun!xD

4. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Expert

TYVM Habalala for crunching the numbers:D

5. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Thank you habalala, for the thread and the numbers. :) I was really good at Soccer, hope the same holds true for Hockey. :p
    My strategy is to do the best I can at having fun with Hockey. :music:

SOS thread is posted.

6. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Old Hand

Thanks Habalala.

Thats alot of crops and drops required to get CR, but we do have 6 fields...after 1st full day I may revert 1 field on each for normal farming and just get what I can and get what prizes that are of benefit.

good luck everyone

fun2farm, KaiCat33, Flower and 8 others like this.
  7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Emperor of the Forum

Good luck farmers!

I will be skipping this one. With back to back events and just finishing 2 simultaneous events along with MM have left me wanting to just farm. I want to prepare for Neon breeding. I think I have enough animals already but want to be sure that at the end of breeding, I have kept my stock fairly stable. I also want to work on a couple of quests that I have been chipping away at for a long time. Just need to relax and chill on my farm. I've done events for years and not missed any but now entering the mind set of picking and choosing.:)

To my neighbors and friends, please send drops to those who need them.

8. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Thank you Habalala for the number crunch. From what I remember last year, this was fun only the first games. (I don't enjoy the mini games in events normally, so never mind that). Also the max number of star coins is normally out of my reach, so I'll be planning on an average of 5 star coins per game. That is a conservative guestimate.

5 Star Coins per game => 56 games need to be played
    56 games =>
    Helm Lillies = 23 800 (4h)
    Hockeydendrons = 39 200 (7,5h)
    Drops= 2 240

Unless ofc we can choose playing fields, that would cut down the number of failures ehmmm I mean attempts. Not sure I can do this. RL has made events a bit more challenging than it used to be.

9. olofkalle

olofkalle Junior Expert

Thanks Habalala, interesting numbers .... but I think there is a need for discussion for those of us who are NOT so lucky shooters every time, I have the football in memory. There are games with very difficult shots, mostly the last shot. Are you always getting a better reward if you choose the most difficult and risking to loose the whole last reward? And besides that, thinking most of game 2, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 10, where you have to choose which last reward you want to go for and at the same time don¨t be able to get some of the rewards just between the last shooter and the goal? Do you always prefer the last reward with the biggest amount of star coins?

kibsnfebs, fun2farm, KaiCat33 and 7 others like this.
  10. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

Wouldn't it be great if the amounts were the other way around?xD Not only is the time for 2nd crop increased but the amounts needed for each puck:eek::eek: Crazy numbers but of course I will be going for it:p:p Best of luck to all!!:D:D

11. habalala

habalala Count Count

Thanks fellow farmers. Crunching the numbers on a day off from volunteering wasn't that hard :)

I didn't make up my mind yet. The requirements are steep again and the CR and givers to gain aren't standing out. The giver output is okay (640 t-ep per 8 hrs) but do I have room for those? Also the fact that growing the 7:30 hrs crop on baha means a loss of TEP does no good.
    I lean towards growing and playing at least a full round of mini games and grab some of the misc prizes, which pity enough are only obtainable once.

@olofkalle
    What to aim for depends on your personal goal. If you like to choose for specific in game prizes, go for those. If you wish to get as many Star Coins as possible, go for those .. as it's an individual choice there's no general strategy for it :)

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    fun2farm, KaiCat33, Flower and 11 others like this.
  12. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Expert

Mind me, if I haven't had my 3rd cup this morning but almost 35k in crops tagged as easy? This is a soccer game in disguise only the numbers went up...a lot; maybe playing the game is easy. The largest ask for a giver is 90 so I'm wondering about how easy it really is.
    I think I'm going to stay as is and prepare for neon pens. I'm wary of the stress on this with steep numbers and a real life. Thanks for the numbers, it really helps. Good luck everyone.

13. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

thank you for starting this thread Habalala I've sat out the last 3 or 4 events so I might just try and get some of the misc stuff I'm not interested in the CR or givers and I have over 3000+ nearly 4000 of the animals needed for the Neon event so I think I'll do this event for a while and see what happens I'll probably be sitting out most of the other events this month EXCEPT Neon event lol good luck to those going for it and Happy farming to those just relax farming :);):inlove::p

14. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

Thanks Habalala for the strategic plan!!!!;) I greatly appreciate waking up to the new event info... and then some very smart person has already worked out the numbers!!!!:p
    I'm definitely in for this one!!!! I like the added bonus of great prizes playing the mini game! :music:Since there is a rumor of BP adding more levels to main, I will now finally be interested in CR's that give EPs again!

Good luck to all..... getting those pucks into the net!!!!!! :)

15. gardengal

gardengal Forum Expert

Thank you @habalala for starting this thread & for the numbers!
    I'm in for this one.
    Good luck everyone!
    :)

16. porkchop1

porkchop1 Someday Author

Thanks for numbers. Will be going only for a few items and skipping cloud row. I am burned out for sure!

17. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

At least there's no milling. :p I'll participate to gain at least some of the misc. awards, but knowing me, I'll not give up 'til I've done the whole thing. :wuerg: Should be raising poo, it's at phenomenal prices already and will only go higher with no fields to grow animals in. o_O Think that will be the strategy on at least part of mini me, since not satisfied with cat and mouse numbers for neons. Just wish I hadn't eaten 4 CACs there this morning. :oops: Thank you habalala and joannc123 for numbers and SOS! :inlove: (And thanks saturnia22 for poo in lots of 100 on my other farm; not a fan of small lots xD )

18. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Spots, as long as you cancel the CAC buff before the 18 hrs of the 1st CAC is used up, you can get back the other 3... they go right back into the pantry (whatever is left of the 1st one is lost tho).

fun2farm, KaiCat33, baw815 and 8 others like this.
  19. elRe

elRe Padavan

[​IMG] After activation, the « FARMERAMA on Ice Magic Stalk Row » owner can get again 30 hours later 30000 Experience Points, 30000 Tropical Experience Points and a 5% increased chance on tool drops benefit for 4 hours.
    To organize this opportunity, I make projections how to check computer capacity and user ability first by testing ten mini game playfields thanks to 7000.hockeydendron, 4250.helmLily and 400.puck without buying nine « Large Ice Hockey Basket » [​IMG] (if spending 89 € 91 or another currency equivalent, please notice: 250.hockeydendron.restToGrow, 200.helmLily.restToGrow and 275.puck.residual).

The event « FARMERAMA on Ice » participation probability of « elRe1 » looks like as followed.

Preparative for drop rate comparison:
    58.comfortField with Crop Circle on the continent (17.mainField, 25.magicalGlade, 16.greenMeadow);
    63.comfortField with Pepper on the islands (30.plantation, 33.rainForest, 00.crystalFalls).

Time remain 144, first reproduction:
    10.largePlotOfLand with Hockeydendron [​IMG] and
    48.comfortField with Crop Circle on the continent;
    10.largePlotOfLand with Helm Lily [​IMG] and
    53.comfortField with Pepper on the islands.

Time remain 120, second reproduction:
    55.largePlotOfLand with Hockeydendron and 3.comfortField with Crop Circle on the continent;
    55.largePlotOfLand with Helm Lily and 8.comfortField with Pepper on the islands.

Time remain 96, first drop rate definition production:
    58.comfortField with Hockeydendron on the continent;
    63.comfortField with Helm Lily on the islands;
    106.hockeydendron.residual and 91.helmLily.residual.

Time remain 72, conclusion:
    121.comfortField with Hockeydendron ;
    613.hockeydendron.residual and 1036.helmLily.residual.

Time remain 48, balance:
    121.largePlotOfLand with Helm Lily;
    2428.hockeydendron.residual and 915.helmLily.residual.

Time remain 24, action:
    collect small rewards and earn Star Coins on three mini game playfields;
    328.hockeydendron.residual,
    245.helmLily.residual,
    xxx.puck.residual [​IMG] and
    x.starCoin.residual.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    kibsnfebs, fun2farm, KaiCat33 and 4 others like this.
  20. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Thanks for the tip, Peeps! :inlove: I wasn't sure if it would work with a PPP on it, but I tried it...and got all 4 back! :D I'll have to try my hardest to remember that little fact, could save me some CC in the future.

fun2farm, KaiCat33, marymac50 and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.