1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmerama on Ice - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by habalala, May 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

;) Nice, you lucked out getting all 4 back! I learned that trick from someone on here a while back, it worked on some alchemist buffs for me the other day but I didn't get 'em all back. Every bit helps tho, good buffs aren't cheap.

2. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Baron

Thank you @habalala for starting this thread. :):D:)

3. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

FAQ changed. I've updated the initial post.
    Gotta run, hope to be back soon after event start to collect long timed crops.

edit
    Harvest provided 224 pucks to start with on just over 4 fields. Looks like a regular drop rate. With LL at max, I expect the 5hr event crop gives 8-12 drops per full field; the 7:30 hr event crop should do 14-18.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  4. cubanmissilecrisis

cubanmissilecrisis Active Author

Cheers for sorting the numbers out habalala,Nice one!!

5. Mooboy

Mooboy Forum General

This time I harvest two hours into this event as I am happy with 330 pucks it have to be accustomed two different time event crops I like the concept using all 6 fields to keep me busy but manure did start at high price prior to this event weather we can manage without manure on Baha event crops
    thanks for all your lovely input of data to do this event. But it more or less the same strategy to our soccer events instead of football using our pucks
    After reading Faq we have to be cautious to play mini game to get as many farm coins as we can, plus we can get good prizes too during mini game, just wondering to go for wonder baha tree or wonder stable amount the mini games thrown at us;):p

Nala777, fun2farm, kibsnfebs and 9 others like this.
  6. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

I got 294 pucks on my first harvest :) not to bad :p I don't think lol

7. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Thanks for the numbers Habalala - as always, you are a treasure!

Have had decent luck with this type of game in the past, so will be in at least for some of the goodies. Past mini games often have a nearly impossible shot for some of the tempting prizes . When that occurs I skip goodies for a more certain shot and better chance at coins.
    Currently at 308 pucks. :) Best of luck to all participating!

8. Flower

Flower Junior Expert

Thanks for the numbers, habalala!:)
    I find this mini game (as many others) soooo boring :sleepy:. Haven't made my mind yet about going only for the CR or other items from the shop.
    Hope drops come to us all in abundance! :p

Nala777, fun2farm, kibsnfebs and 7 others like this.
  9. gardengal

gardengal Forum Master

200 drops from initial harvest this morn with carnations on main & saguaro on baha. Going to, as usual, stock up on all event crops required during the days, plant longest growing crops overnight for better drop rate, then take it from there with the mini games. Good luck, everyone!

10. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Inhabitant

Didn't get a lunch start today. Have 233 pucks from carnations and saguaro. I do have half a field dedicated to Neon prep. Been milling Power Feed as often as possible. So stock levels of PF are in pretty good shape.
    Havent decided whether to attempt this one. I am suffering from event overload.
    Do the tool drops bonus work for event drops? If yes - then tempting

11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

I'm not certain, but I don't think so. :(

12. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Inhabitant

Confirmation - Does not help event drops. I may sit this one out. Late start anyway ... I posted the question and this is the response:

Hello littletinybit,

The bonus only effects "tools" (saws, wood, hammers etc.).

13. swCactus1

swCactus1 Active Author

my strategy is NOT to do this event so if any of my neighbors read this, give event item to those who need them.

Nala777, joanc123, habalala and 4 others like this.
  14. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Mogul

Thanks tons for the FAQ's & figures, habalala!! Made my decision easy - back to the farm I go, ho ho!!:music:
    Have covered my farm with stables - so love the idea of selling poo!!:D

For my lovely neighbors and friends, please send gifts to those who are doing event.

Thanks everyone for all these terrific strategies (for the future)!!;):D

15. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

Played 10 games and got 86 coins with goodies..10th was best where I got 12 coins

Nala777, sanddollar15, Willow and 8 others like this.
  16. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

My best was 9 coins...
    >:(>:(>:(

Nala777, hatzeva, kibsnfebs and 4 others like this.
  17. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I think I saw one game gave only 3 coins, the 5th or 6th game I believe. Haven't tried any of them yet. If I remember correctly you do have to play through all the games. If those are Eerie trees, I don't know how many if any I will try for. They have been a disappoint to me lately. -.--.-

Edit: habala, how did you come up with the totals of star coins winnable per game? I only come up with 1 star coin to win in each game except game 5 which has 2 you can win (looks impossible though:p) Those other coins are cc's, not star coins;):) or maybe my eyes are really really badxDxD

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    Nala777, kibsnfebs, fun2farm and 5 others like this.
  18. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

I'm totally evented out at the moment so I'm not doing this one. Any of my neighbors can send drops to others in need instead. :)

Nala777, sanddollar15, Willow and 6 others like this.
  19. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Hey Julie, the star coins are in front of the net. It is best (if possible) to set up for the largest number of SCs. These are usually guarded by the most fierce defender. :eek:

20. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

Euh, nothing wrong with your eyes .. it's all to easy to mix up FC and SC .. the Star Coins are the Silver ones needed for the event shop, the Farm Coins are Orange ones needed for the Farm Coins Shop.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.