1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmerama on Ice - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by habalala, May 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I know there are star coins by the nets. example: game 1 has 4, 6 or 4 by the net in that order. On the playing field you can only win 1 SC making a total of 7 at the most. Game 10 shows 5, 6, 7 in the net area and 2 diff SC on the field but I don't see how it would be possible to get both of those.

Edit: I will shut my mouth now:oops::oops:xD I just played a game and realized it was 3 star coins for the first one....duh!!! I'm used to it being 1 or at least that's what I thought it was for the soccer events

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  2. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Inhabitant

Good Luck everyone - Both farms have decided to farm and work on FSQs during this event. Neighbors - Feel free to gift to others.

Nala777, 007Farming, baw815 and 8 others like this.
  3. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

woohoo I got 100% and 200% on the party wheel :) :inlove:

4. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

I am going to stock pile the crops for a couple days as I'm very busy at work and it makes it hard to get multiple harvests in. Thank you for the numbers habalala ...... excellent work as always. Good luck and Godspeed!

5. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

uh-oh I was going to put chestnut trees out and just saw I don't seem to have any left idk what happened to them all :( maybe I can find a nice farmer to gift me some this G&T... back on topic I lost count on how many mini games ive played but I only got 58 SCs I hope it gets better :(

6. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

No worry Marly I have 6 and ill gift you 1....Im getting ready for next 10 games..possibly by tonight I hope I can..Main fields were covered with foxtail millet and Baha fields with Saguaro and the drops poured generously

7. julie1013

Played 17 games so far and have 7 more to play but I need to take a break before I goof up:p:p I like the prizes but I think I missed getting a stable during one game....maybe I didn't hit it quite right??o_O:eek: Good luck to all and have fun!!:D:D

8. dumbunny

dumbunny Old Hand

These are trickier games than the soccer ones. I couldn't get past the opposing team middle way through one of them - got a whopping 3 coins out of that disaster.

9. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

Played 20 games and received 169 coins so far

10. julie1013

28 games so far, 249 star coins:p. Down to 997 Helms and 21 pucks:wuerg::wuerg::cry: All 6 fields are planted with helms but I better plant some looonnnggg crops tonight;)xD Yes, I think these games are a little trickier. It seems if you don't hit it just right....no prize for youuu:eek:o_OxD And then my hand starts cramping bc I squeezing my mouse so hardxD

Sue46, Nala777, joanc123 and 7 others like this.
  11. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

Good going Julie..Keep it up

Nala777, joanc123, fun2farm and 3 others like this.
  12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Played 10 games I have 96 coins!xD

Nala777, joanc123, fun2farm and 4 others like this.
  13. julie1013

CR, givers and sticker is mine!!:D:D I have 13 SC left. 10 pucks so I have to build those upo_Oo_O. I fell asleep early last night and didn't get those long crops planted....good intentionsxDxD Probably play for a couple of more days but that "little voice" is telling me to get my bears,cats and mice back out;):p Good luck everyone!!

Nala777, joanc123, spotsbox and 7 others like this.
  14. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

I've lost track of how many games I've played, can't remember :p. I know I've finished each game, gotten the most SC from each round as possible (except for the 10th game, I chose the robin mystery stable over the GB, so -1 SC X 2 since I think I've played it twice). So far I have the CR and the Slipped Away and Victory on Ice givers. Need 71 more SCs to get the other 2 givers, which I think can be easily achieved in the time remaining. But I'm looking at those misc. prizes, and gotta admit, there's a little drool in the corner of my muzzle. xD Will see how I'm doing tomorrow (hoping to have a little free time to myself), may SG a few rounds just to get the extra SCs. bear and mini me both won 100% harvest on wheel within moments of each other o_O, so gathering is going nicely there. I'm especially pleased for mini me, since have cats and mice out - I'm now safely in the I-should-have-enough category for neons (I hope :oops:) and am on to make-more-for-CCs, lol.

Has it seemed like it's taking forever to accumulate the SCs to anyone else? I think I've played at least 20 games, getting maximum coins on all but 2, but wow is it slow going! On the bright side, drops haven't been a big issue, so that's nice. Hope everyone's still having fun, and enjoying your weekend! :D

julie1013, kibsnfebs, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
  15. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Commissioner

Funny this event is labelled "Easy". I'm lvl 121 and I will struggle to get the crops together. I use all fields except Crystal + CAC for every harvest, so I must have screwed up somewhere along the line I reckon, and I think I know who caused it - these two rascals.

[​IMG]

Best of luck to all!

16. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

hatzeva, they are beautiful and worth missing crops for!:pxD

Sue46, julie1013, kibsnfebs and 6 others like this.
  17. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Absolutely gorgeous, hatzeva! I saw 4 black lab puppies yesterday, they were so cute and sweet, almost made me cry, I want one so much. :cry:

Think I jinxed myself, just finished a round with only 3 SCs. :oops:

julie1013, kibsnfebs, Nala777 and 5 others like this.
  18. cats50

cats50 Junior Expert

Only got started on game for baha stables and find out that they are even the ones I want!!! Would never have started the game had I known this. Very unhappy

19. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

CR is up and running, got more event crop in the soil so shall try to go for a red robin if possible. Then it's back to loooong crop planting. Plenty of drops to spare this time around.
    @cats50 I'm sorry you're unhappy. Still there might be a thing or two that you find useful. If it is one particular prize you're aiming for perhaps double check the faq. It is annoying to go all in for something only to find it's the wrong prize

Edit: Hatzeva - Adore your dogs! I'd forgive them in an instant for digging up my virtual farm fields :inlove::inlove:

MARLYMAR, Sue46, joanc123 and 5 others like this.
  20. julie1013

Doggone it!! I thought those were Pheasant stables:oops: I love the dogs:inlove::inlove: My cat Sherlock is very good at demanding attention when I need to concentratexDxD I did get a Pink camel but no rhino or giraffe:(:cry::( Thinking I will go for the FC's, PF(seems REALLY cheap!) After that should I go for the stables or trees?? hmmmm....need to find out what trees come in each. I may just get a giraffe from the shop. At least there is no guessing therexD

MARLYMAR, joanc123, hatzeva and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.