1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fascination Coral Reef, strategy.

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by elRe, Jun 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elRe

elRe Advanced

This is the introduction approach to help the Farmerama community get all « Fascination Coral Reef » (FCR) event related Internet links, actually published on the english language Farmerama Bigpoint forum.

FCR, official calendar: « www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/fascination-coral-reef.32339 »;
    FCR, official description: « www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/fascination-coral-reef.32338 »;
    FCR, official feedback: « www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/fascination-coral-reef.32343 »;
    FCR, Drop Request: « www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/sos-fascination-coral-reef.32350 »;
    FCR, Other Event Related Information: coming soon.

Time remain: 144

To get the [​IMG] 1x1.chattyClam.1500.TEP.20 (cC),
    the Farmerama user needs [​IMG] 1200.blueStar.80.TEP.6 (bS) and [​IMG] 75.eventDrop.pearl (P).

Enjoy the minima acquisitions without the sticker or go further and check your limit to get all the heart desires : [​IMG]
    The « Fascination Coral Reef Magic Cloud Row » is as well an Experience Point and Tropical Experience Point progression, as a « Crate O' Farm Coins » Item Row.

Have a good share in: Happy knowlegde is nice to spend!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    FarmerMolly22, Mooboy, 12ss12 and 8 others like this.
  2. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

Not sure about the event yet. Prices seem too low to throw barn stuff into it.
    Maybe, I will change my mind, but at the moment it is not appealing to me (esp when baha products are required).
    Good Luck to everybody.

EDIT: As per German Forum we would need for ALL steps
    22,900 blue star flowers
    880 Pearls
    16 Blue pearls

in addition baha products:
    11 Bikini
    2 Peanut butter
    10 flying carpets
    3 parrot feathers
    2 tiki totem

in addition baha animals:
    5 monkeys
    3 anaconda
    10 ant eater
    3 sloth
    5 camel
    4 koala
    6 red panda
    4 tiger

plus different amounts of tree fruit and crops.
    Too much for my taste!!

3. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Old Hand

Its the octopus pen Im after

4. elRe

elRe Advanced

Prices seem to low?
    The [​IMG] « Crate O' Farm Coins » gives one Farm Coin (FC), 2 FC, 3 FC, 10 FC or 50 FC!
    And, the « Fascination Coral Reef Magic Cloud Row » gives You twenty hours later, again one « Crate O' Farm Coins »!!

5. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

Thanks for crunching those digits EiRe and Clonahmon - I started and just got in a kerfuffle, tripping over water cans and bikinis! :eek:
    Does the total amount of Star Flowers include those needed to mill the Blue Pearls? I really hope so ... :oops:

My main objective is the Octopus Pool too, Phoenixboy, but I will be going all out to finish both these events and Farmer-Broke's too! xD

Good luck all! ;)

6. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Thank you elRe for starting the thread, and thanks clonahmon for giving us some numbers to shoot for.
    SOS thread is posted.

7. elRe

elRe Advanced

clonahmon
    To complete the different amounts of crops and tree fruits reference, we can take a look to the new Internet address of the german Farmerama Bigpoint forum contributor reply « de.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?goto/post&id=3561306 ».
    Please note, that the german language Farmerama Bigpoint forum contributor first result shows the need of 27330 bS and 1100 P; the second approach shows the result in detail and the third approach be revised.

8. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

For me, that makes it even worse, so I am definitely let this one pass by.
    Thanks for correction, elRe :)

blessedlady2, 12ss12, Mooboy and 6 others like this.
  9. habalala

habalala Count Count

Thanks elRe for the start and the links to the totals in the DE forum.

As this event only runs for 6 days, a quick calc learns we'll need approx 3,500 crops per day to get the CR (120 tasks*) or 4,500 crops per day to do the event in full (150 tasks).

* 75 tasks right side (get octopus) + 45 tasks left side

It's a 6:00 crop, 4:48 with water.

Using 500 1x1 plots on the 3 baha fields, and using CAC returns 1500 crop per harvest + 500 crop to replant.

-> 3 harvests per day on all 6 days should be enough to get a long way.

A lot depends on the drops needed: about 135 per day for the CR or 185 per day for the event in full.

How come all my baha fields are already covered with Saguaro?

10. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

I am in on this one!:p I am going to do the "Right Side" 1st as I want the Octopus Pen. Then I will go do as much of the left side as time permits! I am NOT DOING the event on the mainland so I will just focus on the Coral Reef! Good luck to all and hoping we have lots of pearls dropping on us!:music:

11. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Thanks elRe for starting the thread :)

I'll be going for the Octopus (Right Side 75 levels), requiring a whopping 14 395 crop I think +575 drops
    (255 drops & 7995 crop in direct donation, +16 milled items)
    and 45 on the other side:
    6380 crop and 235 drop (including 5 milled items)

So a grand ugly total of :
    20 775 crop
    810 drop
    That is included the 21 milled items.

I hope my calculator is wonky in my favour and adds too much 20K crops, that is work! But ofc I'll be going for it. Otto Octopus needs a new home, BP told me, so it has to be true. And as elRe points out, it's not a bad CR, not a "must-have" either, but good. Especially for cheap people like me that never dares to spend anything in case it's needed around the bend.

Edit:
    I double checked my crop numbers and I still get 20775 - not 22 900 like the german forum. So I dunno. I like mine the better.

12. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

I'm definitely doing this event. Will probably do the Farm Work 101 as well but this one appeals more. Concentrating on the right side as I don't have enough GB's to open everything needed for the left.
    Can someone tell me what an Tamarillo is please? :oops: (EDIT- I now know..thanks @007Farming :music:).

13. Flower

Flower Junior Expert

That octopus is definitely mine!xD Have I seen humming-birds too? o_O I'm all in!
    Good luck to us all with the terrible drops! :p

14. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Duke

BP has set the reward level to ONE coin. You can DREAM about getting the 50 or even 10 farm coins perhaps-.-It is the same with all the other "random" crates that we have won in the past:(

swCactus1, blessedlady2, AniE and 8 others like this.
  15. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Old Hand

Just a reminder guys...on the 7th the daily login bonus is +1 harvest on field crops, hopefully that will include event crops.

You dont need an idiot like me to say only claim the bonus before you harvest. It has been known for someone to claim this after harvesting:mad::cry: I will not divulge who that was, I will leave that to you to figure out

swCactus1, spotsbox, Willow and 12 others like this.
  16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Great Master

I noticed that, too, phoenixboy12 - and I've been known to be, um, 'dumb' about claiming that prize, too. heavy sigh.

Gonna be a busy week of event farming on all the fields. I know! Why doesn't BP throw in a whole week of MM and make us all go looney tunes! Cuz we need to be poking at 11 fields not just 9 (I'm counting the ones we harvest our little givers on, too), right?

Yes, I'm in on this one, too. Especially on this farm - I want that octopus stable!

Sue46, spotsbox, blessedlady2 and 8 others like this.
  17. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

that's why you keep collecting them until you have 25 or more then open them all at once that way its not such a let down lol xDxD im going to do as much as I can on this event im going to do the right side first too I would like to have that octopuss then ill do what I can on the left side im not going to do the other event though ill just keep building up my barn :):inlove::p

swCactus1, spotsbox, Willow and 12 others like this.
  18. elRe

elRe Advanced

Time remain 144:
    Actually, two approaches be considered in this thread:
    To realize all steps, 27330 event crops and 1100 event drops are needed.
    To realize the octopus side and enough on the sticker side to get the cloud row, 20775 event crops and 810 event drops are needed.

I suggest the less event plant approach:
    To get the cloud row, You need 19060 event plants and 790 event drops (56 left steps & 64 right steps).

19. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

A quick calculation in my head makes that 1 farm-coin more than zero, which is what you'd get if you don't have that crate.

and another quick calculation makes that 1 FC per day, so in a month, 30 FC. That is 30 more than without a crate. If I add those to my other crate of FC, I get a nice FC income.

I've heard there's pink stables to be won on the party wheel, in almost two years playing - never seen one. But others have claimed to have won it, so I trust it can be done.
    (Ps, the day I start dreaming about the crates... lock me up in a room with soft walls. - Then I've totally lost the plot of life)
    xD

But if you don't want to, feel like, need an event break, ran out of crowbars and tired of wrestling those crates open with bare hands... I totally understand and support your decision 007. :D

Sue46, spotsbox, MARLYMAR and 7 others like this.
  20. Flower

Flower Junior Expert

Allow yourselves to dream, guys!

I've won so far 4 pink pens in the wheel: horse, mouse, beever and bear.:inlove:

As far as the crates:
    - 40.000.000 CC;
    - 2 pink breeds : frog and elephant;
    - once 50 stars.

I've noticed that when I gather more than 30 boxes of each, the "opening" generally brings good results.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.