1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For August 2019

Discussion in 'Grapevine' started by SahraB, Jul 31, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

The farm is big BUT I still cannot move in all directions at once. The same testing I did with anaconda (explained above) I did the same with monkey, elephant, sloth, tiger, red panda ..................I cannot hold the market at those high prices forever!

I understand what you say about the zebra. Soooooooooo do I invest in the zebra ooor the dragonfly (ev of 9,875 and holding 1,504) oooooooorrrrrrrrrrr the manta ray (ev of 10,251 and holding 48. If I just multiply the ev by 100 I more than double the zebra and stay away from the manta (times 100 would bring that base animal to 1,025,100) <------ possible IMO and developers have barely begun working BAHA animals.

And all this gets expensive and I'm broke :cry::cry: and need a loan :)

Mentor Brookeham, I know you enjoy breeding and I always wonder what you will do. (And poor Brookeham-the-cat needs friends badly and I'm having a hard time of it with only 6,705 cat friends for you. And I'm not ignoring them.)

We shall see about those animals in the picture. At this time I feel they all mean very little if anything at all. Based upon what I can put together,I can be very very very very wrong with what will happen soon.

-----edit----
    And now fun2farm has created thoughts of pink parrot trees! :eek:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  2. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Expert

........Also thoughts of those other animals, farmer_broke....as they are appearing on the Wheel...and, as you already know, this is usually indicative of what might be coming.
    ...now WHERE-in-tarnation has that c-o-w/sheep/beaver wandered off to???....!o_O
    Hmmmmm.....must'a gone over t' visit that oooooooooooold farmer noooooooowwwww!;)

3. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

4. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Expert

Soooooo many pretty animals!! I love the new Parrots!
    Thank you, SarahB!!:D

kibsnfebs, Jazac, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  5. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Please, Please, Please xDxD

007Farming, Jazac, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  6. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    .......................................................................................................................................................................

Something is coming to us.

[​IMG][​IMG]

About 2x7 that's what we're gonna do until then.
    G&T maybe in two weeks ...

..........................................................................................................................................................................

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You've missed my prophecies?
    I'll give you some pictures...

I'm not suggesting you buy,
    only the contents of the baskets suggest.​

7. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

8. farmer_broke

Event faqs are out. So far correct in that the animals in the picture mean very very little......great for us ..... on the surface BUT
    • BUT the items called-for will increase the cost of the feed component crops and trees
    • which are used to produce the feed for animals
    • feed costs increase
    • barns empty
    • several animal prices will permanently increase
    A double edged sword here!

And Cassie likes the idea of those pink parrot feather trees that fun2farm has started the nonsense about.

There is more to what is happening with parrot feathers than meets the eye.

And S-B and One-Twosy with that parrot stuff....................
    • I believe 100 parrots are called for in the next event
    whoop de doooooooo one might say. But here is a little more:
    • the 100 parrots may be produced in less than 3 hours if one has all of the stables and fields open
    ANNNNNNNDDDDDDDD
    • without the mill subscription one cannot produce 125 parrot feed in 24 hours
    BUT of course ................. just buy power feed orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr use BBs to instantly produce the feed xDxD

9. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Expert

WOW!! It's beautiful, Brooke!! Great find!! ........ (O.Kaaaaaayyyyyyy.....where'd ya hide all the Parrots??!!) xDxDxD

007Farming, SahraB, kibsnfebs and 4 others like this.
  10. farmer_broke

fun2farm has gone wild with this parrot and parrot feather action.
    I have tried to explain what has been happenning to parrot feathers lately and have not done very well. Given the parrot feather price increased which developers have been working, I will try and put something on your mind:

• Let us say that BP asks for only 1,864 (barn value or ev) of any product or products in a quest or event.

Suuuuuuuuuuure, one may give anything they wish and some will surely make wild decisions. Please tolerate me for a second. I can give you one chart which will assist. Remember, BP asks for only 1,864! One may give:

reasonable choiceevtotal required
    parrot feather1,864 1
    honey740 3
    cow milk465 5
    goat milk375 5
    eggs300 7
    • all items have product trees and currently their production pens are not efficient to use
    Wooooooooow! And it would take 3 honey or 5 cow or goat milk and 7 ..... whaaaaaaat? ..... 7 eggs

• Can you imagine what will happen to the price of honey if parrot feathers become out of the question to use?
    • And what would happen to the price of bees as they would move to be used in the apiary
    And the price movement begins to happen quickly and will not take long to occur.

• Maybe I need to team up with fun2farm and have a little chat with S-B and One-Two about a Super Duper XX Gigantic Pink Parrot Feather Tree
    ----- edit -----

Hopefully the following will assist:

I can think of a quest which asks for over 1,000,000 in products.

For a moment, rule out the parrot feather as being efficient to donate.
    What will you donate?
    And how many of whatever will it take?

But I do know, at present it will take 3 times as many honey or 5 times as many milk than parrot feather or 7 times as many eggs. If the parrot feather is not the answer, for a very short while the others listed above will remain efficient. (To make matters worse, goat milk price on some markets already has made goat milk not great ---- but the goat milk pen is not efficient to use either.....yet )

I sincerely hope the above will help in seeing what is going on in the game. The gossip thread has provided little hints for a long time too. Now add what we see on the wheel....and consider recent event calls

Maybe fun2farm will find that pink tree <-----I find no reason to begin to consider that happening although possible with the imagination

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  11. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

12. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Expert

:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::(:(......I have a good imagination, f_b, and can already see it in my mind....and it is beautiful.

All I can say, farmer_broke, is that - when SahraB was writing about the pinks in the Parrot event, she mentioned that BP had even taken into consideration the workshop, too.
    And that pink upgraded Parrot FeatherTree workshop just 'blossomed' full grown into my mind.:music:

So......if BP does not give us an upgraded pink Feather Tree........
    I am going to go cry in their beer!!!:cry:xD
    A fitting punishment, wouldn't you say?!!:D:music:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  13. escalonilla

escalonilla Old Hand

Stock up on
    [​IMG]

14. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

esca - Stock up on....what? o_O It's blank.:p

15. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

3 Parrot Event:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

...........................................................................................................

Octoberfest and Puzzle event

[​IMG][​IMG]

....................................................................................................

I call it Scottish event.
    xD

[​IMG]

And this is for parrots, big time. Because they're beautiful.

[​IMG]
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykapad-pletykák-jóslatok-a-várható-eseményekről.18079/page-59#post-1026138
    I like your idea, and I'm sure you have a wonderful imagination. Don't forget, anything is possible in Farmerama!!!
    What a great idea!;)xDxD

.............................................................................................................................................
    -edit-

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  16. 007Farming

007Farming Count Count

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDOh my.....I laughed so hard I snorted..then laughed some more!!!!! Great giff;)Should have added a BP logo to it8)

17. escalonilla

escalonilla Old Hand

is it really blank?
    Get a good pair of 8) and tilt the screen

18. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

It's really blank :p

joanc123, sanddollar15 and SahraB like this.
  19. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

20. JJjohns

JJjohns Forum-Greenhorn

I am not sure but I think I see:
    moustache
    paw pops
    ladder
    pottery
    cheese
    racoon mask
    sweater
    I may have missed some though?

SahraB, Cassie101 and zerodegrees like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.