1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For January 2019

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by dafodily, Dec 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

January Preview Calendar

Disclaimer: Of course, being a preview, anything (dates or events) in this calendar could change slightly.

1st - 2nd January: New Year's History Event - running
    2nd - 4th January: Recycl-o-mat
    3rd - 8th January: Cake Event
    4th - 8th January: Reindeer Event Quest
    9th - 15th: Country Layer Event
    9th - 15th January: Country Layer Support Quest
    11th - 13th January: Baha Wonder Stables
    16th - 21st January: Anaconda Breeding Event
    16th - 21st January: Layer Event
    16th - 30th January: Overarching Viking Event
    23rd - 30th January: Moonlight Mania + Content Update
    23rd - 30th January: Hidden Object Birthday Event
    31st January: Spawn Character Event

2. SahraB

SahraB Forum Master

3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Commissioner

4. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks dafodily for starting the thread. I was waiting for you to start this thread.
    And hanks SahraB for bring Anaconda Breeding Event pictures.

Hope, on seeing your pictures, farmer_broke will be satisfied now. He has set his heart upon anacondas. On Anacondas :wuerg:xD

I will try putting the rumours and pictures with the preview Calendar.

I.
    2nd - 4th January: Recycl-o-mat

The Previous Events FAQ of the event & source for the picture can be found here.

[​IMG]

II.
    3rd - 8th January: Cake Event

The previous Event FAQ & Source for pictures: The Big Bake Off

No crop.

special drop: Cake Voucher
    [​IMG]
    One voucher gives one mini-game.

Mill product : Cake Boost. (Optional Item)
    Reduces harvest time of Bakery Shop deco item by 50%. Can also be used to increase mini-game timer.

[​IMG]
    Last time we needed wheat, cucumber & apple to mill this item. Main Mill alone was used.
    Cake Shop Deco -Bakery Shop
    Size: 1x2
    Time: 6 hours (3 hrs with a cake boost applied)
    Gives: 1 x Cake Voucher + 750 EP / TEP
    After event balancing: 750 EP/TEP
    [​IMG]

Play the game and Collect the Cake Points and fill the progress bar for more fantastic prizes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

III.
    4th - 8th January: Reindeer Event Quest

We bred reindeer in 2012 and 2015. Reindeer, Elf Reindeer, Gift Reindeer, Postal Reindeer and Angel Reindeer. The leftover reindeer of the previous 2015 event are still in your barn.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reindeer, Elf Reindeer, Gift Reindeer, Postal Reindeer and Angel Reindeer

2012 Reindeer Express.
    Our FAQ Archieves do not have the FAQ of the 2012 event, so I borrowed it from previous rumour thread and German FAQ

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/getting-cold-fins.22823/
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/b...eding-reindeer-new-feature.22654/#post-117650
    http://de.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/kalt-erwischt.37434/
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/b...eding-reindeer-new-feature.22654/#post-118683

III. & IV
    9th - 15th: Ant Trail (Country Layer Event)
    9th - 15th January: Country Layer Support Quest

We will play the event in the Event Field.
    Event Crop - Silk Moss
    Event drop - Wood Ants
    Special giver item- Liveli Ant Colony. It will give 4 wood ants every 6 hours.
    Play the FSQ mission 'Embarrassed Ants' & get 'Liveli Ant Colony' and other useful prizes. Use this giver item for the main event, 'Ant Trail'
    First we try to fill the side bars and then do the middle one to get more effective rewards. This is the country layer event. We might need some items from our barns to fill the 2 side bars.

Ant Trail Story.
    Ants are everywhere! Will you manage to bring them back to the anthill with the help of Kozisław and provide them with good conditions for development? Save the ants now!
    Mission: Embarrassed Ants
    Do you need help with the "Ant lines" action? Play this mission to get useful items, including the Liveli Ant Colony. Thanks to it you will receive 4 wood ants during the event!

Visit the special action field, plant the silk mosses, collect wood ants and spend them during the event.
    ... to fill the main progress bar. If you fill the sidebars first, you'll get a better reward and additional discounts at the end!
    Tip: Play the "Embarrassed Ants" mission to get the decorative item "The Lively Ant Colony" . Thanks to it, every six hours you receive 4 wood ants during the event!

V
    11th - 13th January: Baha Wonder Stables

Zebra Stable with yellow and Orange upgrades & also Yellow and Orange upgrades for lion

VI
    16th - 21st January: Anaconda Breeding Event

We will breed anacondas. And also Baha development. I think anaconda breeding might give a drop and hence breeding of anacondas will be mandatory to finish the event. Still there is no talk about change in anaconda feed.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    http://cs.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/farmoraculum.16281/page-225#post-390905

VII
    16th - 21st January: Layer Event
    Arctic Event
    Said to be usual event with a crop, 2 drops and 3 mill products.

VIII
    16th - 30th January:
    Overarching Viking Event

Hail Queen Meba !
    Seems Ingrid will do arching, I mean over arching.

Previous FAQ Viking Saga FAQ,
    [​IMG]

Golden Root

[​IMG]

Drinking Horn
    [​IMG]

Viking Broth
    [​IMG]

IX
    23rd - 30th January:
    Moonlight Mania + Content Update
    Improvements in MM Event. Will it be open all year round ? Except the below rumour no more information has emerged.

The dark climate is coming again, maybe it will be open all year round.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://pl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/zgaduj-zgadula.64442/page-1119#post-1937739

X
    23rd - 30th January: Hidden Object Birthday Event
    Previous Event
    FAQ The Great Chase

[​IMG]
    XI.
    31st January: Spawn Character Event

There will be a event plant and 3 drops and 3 product. As usual 3 character will spawn and we will feed them the treats

[/QUOTE]

5. geckofeet666

geckofeet666 Active Author

Thank you SahraB and 12ss12 for the nice pictures and news.

Erridge, KaiCat33, kibsnfebs and 4 others like this.
  6. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Forum Mogul

Thanks, you all, dafodily, 12s, and Sahra for the thread.
    Looks like there are lots to do in this coming New Year.
    I can't wait to bake and see my beautiful friend Ingrid. I really like the eye spy game too.
    SMH more content for Jack's fields?? :cry: What? more land we have to work months and months trying to unlock, due to the fact the fields are almost always closed. If they keep adding things there they just need to leave it open.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  7. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

I really hope not :( That would be too much work, too many fields - all the time. But more than 24, perhaps a Friday to Sunday thingie during full moon? More content could be more mystery stables/tree for the MM, doesn't have to be more to it than that.

I think the anacondas will be proper breeding. They mill food item changed, so pretty sure they are ready for a diet change and coloured pens. Time will tell if Broke or I are right. Not sure what to make out of the reindeer breeding. I'm leaning towards thinking that too will be permanent feature. But two in one month ??? Oh well, Perhaps lurk out the stables just in case.

Thank you dafodily, Sahra & 12 for the juicy sneak-peep. :inlove:

8. SahraB

SahraB Forum Master

9. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

OOOOo_Oooooh so many juicy rumors 12ss12 and SahraB!!!!;) Thanks so much for all your sluething and wonderful explanations!!!:music: The reindeer baskets above look so colorful and gorgeous!:D I am beginning to be intrigued by anaconda breeding. It will certainly be nice to be able to produce more than 1 anaconda per pen.

10. BillyJoeBimmBob

BillyJoeBimmBob Forum-Apprentice

11. Nala777

Ingrid is coming :D:D
    Let's hope so.:p;) It would be welcomed by many/all of us.;) I really enjoy doing MM and those creepy, spooky crops, animals and trees are fun to watch. But due to the limited time of MM, it's really hard to complete the FSQs. Still struggling to get many of the spooky animals and trees etc. :wuerg: Let's hope it's not just a rumour ;)
    Anyways, thanks a lot 12ss12 for all the pictures and info :inlove:

12. 12ss12

Everyone is welcome. [​IMG]

Some say the name of anaconda might change to snakes. The event will be titled something similar to Temple of Snakes. You can the pictures released contain snake pictures and not anaconda. German Forum are guessing about feed change. But so far no reliable rumour has emerged with regard to feed change.

13. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Thanks, you all, dafodily, OneTwo, and SahraB :):):)for the threads and anyone else I have forgotten to thank.
    This will be a busy month on my farm because i love Cakes, Snakes and Ingrid xDxDxD

14. Nala777

xDxD:cry:

KaiCat33, kibsnfebs, spotsbox and 4 others like this.
  15. SahraB

SahraB Forum Master

16. 12ss12

About Reindeer Breeding - I think we will have to breed them compulsorily & the event will ask for specific coloured reindeer. It might be similar to 2015 event.

About Anaconda Feed - May be the number of chicken required might be less & like SahraB said above, the time to mill it might be reduced.

Here are the Questions & answers - automatic translation of Hungarian Version.

Question : Starting from the event baskets, we see that we will only breed reindeer.
    What reindeer stock is needed to complete the event?
    The remaining cultured reindeers will stay in the barn after the event, or will they be stacked so that their newsstand will not stay?
    Smile
    Answer : Beside the basic, he will ask for cultivated versions in a specific number - there was an example of this if my memory is not cheating.

Question : There is a lot of guessing about the change of anaconde feed.
    There are places where they hope for a vegetarian diet, but there are other alternatives.
    Will the vegetarian majority of the vegetarian diet be satisfied?
    Or, if the composition of the feed changes, will it benefit you?
    Answer: He'll get some less two-legged, too.
    but in return, a little gass will have to be killed.
    - I don't feel like a big bang for the exchange.
    The mixing time seems to be considerably better.

Question : Ant Event.
    Is there anything else left for the event outside of the event plant and the potential crackers?
    Can we prepare something for the event?
    Answer : It is worthwhile to prepare a devout fruit, but it is difficult to talk about specific things, because the composition may change according to "taste".
    Answer : You won't have to break down the farm (meaning we will play the event in the special area), we'll just giggle the little baby. It is worthwhile to prepare a devout fruit, but it is difficult to talk about specific things, because the composition may change according to "taste".
    What is the Devout Fruit ?
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-jónásné-is-szabadon-szárnyra-kelhet.17366/page-46#post-952288

17. alex0824

alex0824 Forum-Greenhorn

Good evening!
    Bahamarama fruit. Baha,bahás= Bahamarama.
    Bahamarama fruit, X country coins for value.

Anaconda food: X chickens + X rabbits + X plant(?) or X fruit(?)

18. 12ss12

Thank you alex. So along with chicken, rabbits we need a fruit to mix anaconda feed.

Welcome to the English Forum !
    Happy to have you here.

[​IMG]

19. geckofeet666

geckofeet666 Active Author

Thank you SahraB and to all of you who are bringing news.:)
    I am wondering if we will need monkeys and rabbits too o_O

20. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Lions, tigers and crocs are not meat eaters in the game, so maybe snakes won't be either, just a thought.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.