1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For January 2019

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by dafodily, Dec 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

2. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

we start with our regular reindeer right?? I barely remember the last event :oops::p

3. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

ok
    :inlove: One-Two is nonstop pocking at me. :inlove: :) Nice pictures ....... finally
    • And pictures with no specific names given
    • Time has passed and there is no official announcement of the anaconda as a breeding animal yet there is an anaconda breeding event scheduled. ahhhhhhhhhhh Just like the reindeer, the anaconda is not a permanent breeding animal to date. Therefore I must conclude with the available information that the anaconda is nothing more than another "fake breeding animal." xD
    And it took the money forums to get heated as that "fake breeding animal" disappeared from barns and was amazingly returned. The chaos created by a "fake breeding animal" seems to have no end in sight.xD

OK. This issue has been thought through long ago in "broke headquarters." xD
    (And dear One-Two :inlove:, I come to visit you and SahraB in this thread for only confirmation and not for idea generation. Thank you very much for a packed fun year. One more request: Do you think we can turn up our bantering a bit and make this more challenging next year? Be sure to smile One-Two. :inlove:xD)

OK so no talk about a feed change. Then there is. Then there is utter nonsense. Just the thought of beginning to play chaos is entertaining. No way will "broke empire" invest ccs in chaos other than to play the chaos like lettuce. (I know you will do it too One Two :inlove:.)
    Now One-Two and Moraine both seem to enjoy antagonizing me. xDMaybe one of these days anacondas will be a "proper breeding animal" as you refer to it. Maybe. But for now I have little doubt that anaconda are nothing more than another "fake breeding animal" at most like the reindeer remains to date.

In the past, permanent breeding animals were announced well in advance of any breeding event introducing them. Time has run out for this action to occur before the scheduled breeding event and be similar to that of other PERMANENT breeding animals. (No one will ever admit I am correct and I do not expect it. This now is obvious and may be regarded as fact.) xD But ........ things change. And at this time players do not have enough time to prepare for the anaconda to be a permanent breeding animal and breed the animal in force to even begin to satisfy any related permanent quest.

yhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahaha Did I say "quest?" There has been no mention whatsoever of any anaconda quest as with other PERMANENT breedin animals.

I see no reason to question whether anaconda and reindeer breeding will be a permanent feature. broke empire classification of both: fake breeding animals at most xD.

I'll gently hit the feed issue shortly.

Both animals already are in this event as both remain as part of anaconda feed today. Anaconda are being produced and the market price of both chickens and rabbits has increased. If you desire more then you are also desiring prices of both to skyrocket. I am not suggesting both chickens and/or rabbits will not be directly called for. There are implications of the decision to directly call for them.

Hi SahraB :inlove:. So now there is a hint! More confusion with a "fake breeding animal" :eek:. I'm going to pick on this lightly.

So now there is a "maybe" feed change .......... for a "fake breeding animal."xD
    I must act like I am confused xD

standard excuse "Well this is only a game" xDxDxD ROFLMAO

HUH? :D I know "this is only a game" xD but there is a lot of realism in it. Snakes do not eat vegetables or grasses or fruit in real life. One believing there is a vegetarian snake of any kind is ...... kindly ..... seriously ill.xD

But snakes do eat other animals ............... and now to really dive off into the deep end but this is true:
    • Snakes will eat eggs (and the egg farm has had no profit in it whatsoever for years and the only use of it is in completing a timed quest ...... and even then there is the egg tree). Not hard to imagine what would happen to egg prices. xD I'll sy no more but wait on you One-Two :inlove:
    • Snakes will eat fish. xDxD There are times I can buy hundreds of fish for less than a chicken now. And fish feed is so cheap that I no longer have room in my barn to store it. hahahaha xD And BP gives away all kinds of fish regularly like we are at a fish fry. xDxD I'll keep quiet about a real good anaconda feed play for now.
    Again, in real life snakes do not eat plants and fruit. However, they do consume animals that do consume plants and fruit.

One-Two, there you go again :inlove::D:D:D:D! That rubbish is not anaconda feed but some event milling. But if you wish to believe ..... hahaha ... " its only a game" <-----I'm gettin good with using the standard excuse ... Thank for your help One-Two :inlove:

Agree 100%. And in real life, lions and tiger and crocs will consume items other than meat. BUT snakes WILL NOT. There is a bit of realism in the lion, tiger and croc feed used in the game. But if vegetables, grasses or fruits are included in anaconda feed then realism is lost. ................ BUT .... "this is only a game" xDxD

See ya One-Twoooooooooooooooooooooooo :inlove::inlove:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

broke,
    From your above post I understood one thing. That is you do not show proper respect for anacondas. :wuerg: xDxDxDxD One should always be careful of anacondas. There aren't mere snakes. But ANACONDAS ! Terrible killers. You should treat them with due care & respect.

We have a saying in our Tamil language. A tiger even when its hungry doesn't eat grass. But in Farmerama it seems they do & are vegetarians.

I take it ' turn up our bantering a bit' means to increase our bantering ?

Now to serious matter of Rumours.
    Why would Farmerama want anaconda breeding to be temporary ? If so why did they change the graphic picture of anaconda. And above all, whether they are temporary or permanent breeding animal, the effect is going to be the same in the market.

But as you say till date the names of the coloured anacondas have not been released. And also there is no official news about their new look or feed change. May be they will release it in January.

I still feel anaconda breeding will be a permanent feature in Farmerama.

5. geckofeet666

geckofeet666 Active Author

6. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

(just enjoying the dance with dear One-Two) :music:

I feel no obligation to directly answer as your farm is not a supplier to any broke empire farm. xD There is an answer and this farm has chosen long ago to play it. As time has passed I have become more certain the play is superior to any other.

I need to borrow a few of your words:

"Why would Farmerama want" reindeer "breeding to be temporary?"

Oh so now you are talking about pictures. I have been asking for a month.

Wow dear One-Two. I now understand why this farm has billions everywhere.

OK, I have chosen to safely play this little wishing on a star anaconda or snake or whatever you call it ... feed change. (Remember how there was a change in cat feed from one milk to whatever it is today?) This farm had 2 lots of 999 cat feed using milk in line for feed production when that rumor turned more factual ... using milk. Most still did nothing but said ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. hahahaha By the time feed using the old one milk ingredient was to halt, the farm already had 3 lots of 999 being milled. Millions made while doing nothing. Why am I always broke xD :cry:.

To be easily safe, the farm will simply place 2 lots of 999 anaconda feed in the mill line now. Only 12,000 chickens and 6,000 rabbits are needed for 3 lots anyway. If indeed there is a feed change and I judge it to be cheaper then I will simply delete all production using the present feed mix.

And ........ yhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaha ..... since the Anaconda is still judged to be another "fake breeding animal," there is no concern with finding an anaconda supplier. Present barn stock is enough to handle the market with a "fake breeding animal."

I must let you know that past data regarding the "fake breeding animal" reindeer definitely did not and does not indicate a similar pricing pattern with either the feed or animal prices of any other permanent breeding animal.
    And to make this whole dream more entertaining, yeah yeah yeah yeah, the money forums got a few "fake breeding animal" reindeer returned to their barns and even got to keep the few ccs they were given on taking them and the ep.

What a joke. So what "fake breeding animal" animal farmers actually received were some "fake breeding animal" reindeer in their barn with absolutely NO ABILITY TO SELL THEM. xDxDxDxDxDxDxD

hahaha I can hear you now: broke your reasoning is insane. hahhahaha

And my response is: I would like to buy 1,000 level one "fake breeding" reindeer. I'll pay the highest price you can list them for. Can you deliver in 2 minutes? xDxD

7. Nala777

Nala777 Board Veteran

OneTwo, you have a valid point here. :inlove:
    :music::p;)xD

12ss12, joanc123, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  8. geckofeet666

Happy New Year to everyone!:inlove:

To have a good Year in real life but also at your farm. To have always good luck to get what you wish at the farm wheel, with the wonder stables or trees to get always the latest release, to have drop more then you'll need, a barn full of everything, to make a lot of EP and CCs simply to flow into your account :inlove::):p

9. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

10. Nala777

Nala777 Board Veteran

Happy new year to you too, @SahraB .

11. 12ss12

Wish the entire Farmerama & their Family Happy and prosperous New Year !

May
    this New Year Bring Happiness, Peace and Prosperity all over the world !
    And be a year of Humanity & a year against oppression & exploitation !

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Now to some rumour. What do you think of the following rumour from Spanish Oracle.

If the ants want to exterminate
    before your farm manages to conquer ...
    these things you will have to use

[​IMG][​IMG]

The vessels will contain them and with the bioadhesive you will help

http://es.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...rumores-en-diciembre.48281/page-7#post-847737

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  12. Nala777

Nala777 Board Veteran

OneTwo, Happy New Year to you and your family too :)
    Thanks for all your efforts to keep us informed and updated.

I would also like to thank SahraB and everyone who shares nice, juicy, tempting rumours here;)
    Love and prayers for you, dear friends.:inlove:

13. geckofeet666

Thank you 12ss12 very much. It seems that we will need many many anacondas in January...;):)

14. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I couldn't have said it better myself. :D

15. 12ss12

16. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

17. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Let's see the rumors for this year:music:
    Thank you to everyone who searches and finds rumors for us:inlove:

SahraB
    This forest seems beautiful but what are these nasty bugs?:eek::wuerg:xD

18. geckofeet666

Thank you SahraB. I am wondering what are those? persimmon fruits, papaya and ...what? :oops:o_O

Edit
    Actually, I think is langsat instead of papaya....:p
    thanks kiri2270 :inlove:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    joanc123, Nala777, kibsnfebs and 4 others like this.
  19. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

It is so hard to tell, maybe bread and flour?:oops:

joanc123, Nala777, kibsnfebs and 3 others like this.
  20. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

A product of the event. Because it's in the Event Basket. [​IMG] [​IMG]

joanc123, Cassie101, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.