1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For January 2019

Discussion in 'Grapevine' started by dafodily, Dec 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Thank you SahraB. :) Good Luck on the Zebra hunt everyone!! :p

Nala777, Cassie101, habalala and 7 others like this.
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

One-Two and SB, watch this:

A little broke Hocus Pocus :)

Open your barn and look at the "fake breeding reindeer"

Now ya set it,

shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzz zam

Now ya don't ! xDxD

Thanks for the laugh One-Two and SB

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 4:19 AM
    habalala, SahraB, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Hail Queen Meba !
    In the Viking Event Basket, we see Star coins, Viking Broth & Carrot Apple Chutney.

Viking legend.
    Ingrid returns, and with her her ax and a lot of prizes!
    Tip: win the Viking Quartet/Viking Power during the Arctic Quest, Anaconda Breeding and as part of the birthday party!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Practice the eye! In these baskets you will find everything you need to organize several casts of axes.

http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/for-january-2019.34322/page-4#post-214812

kiri2270, Cassie101, habalala and 9 others like this.
  4. joanc123

:inlove: Love the sticker, this little guy can not "Practice the eye".
    Thank you 12ss12, I think it makes the events more interesting to have them tie together. Tells a better story. :)

Nala777, Cassie101, habalala and 6 others like this.
  5. SahraB

SahraB Padavan

6. 12ss12

Future Events - we might get a Farmerama Birthday Gift, Valentine event, Valentine Pet, Valentine Calendar, Top of the World Event, Dice Event & Lots of Treasure event.

kiri2270, Nala777, Cassie101 and 11 others like this.
  7. SahraB

SahraB Padavan

kiri2270, RowSie, Nala777 and 13 others like this.
  8. joanc123

Thank you 12ss12 and SahraB. :) Snake breeding and Ax throwing, sounds like a recipe for disaster. 8)

kiri2270, Erridge, RowSie and 11 others like this.
  9. SahraB

SahraB Padavan

10. 12ss12

11. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

o_Ooooh… they are going to gift us baskets? How kind!

*hides*

12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Hail "Queen Meba!" Thanks 12ss12 and SahraB for your great rumors! Just think about it, Snakes, Birthday Cake, and Viking Axes,
    such fun!:p;)

kiri2270, Erridge, Nala777 and 6 others like this.
  13. farmer_broke

Hello One-Two and SB and .... everybody,

I do not mean to bother you too much.
    I was thinking about putting out my reindeer stalls for a couple of days or so.
    Before I go through the trouble, I need to know something. And I know you know.

Will this farm be able to breed reindeer during some anaconda breeding event?

Have a nice day. :):)

14. 12ss12

Hi broke,
    I don't think we can breed reindeer during anaconda breeding. I think during anaconda breeding, we have to exclusively breed anacondas to get the drops for the event. Have you any special reason for asking about reindeer. My orange reindeer stalls are out, so that I can replenish my stock of reindeer.

15. SahraB

SahraB Padavan

16. joanc123

Thank you SahraB, that does look like one Happy Polar bear. :D
    I will put out my orange bear habitats. Polar bears look would nice on the field. We still have all the snow on the farm. :music:

kibsnfebs, Erridge, Brookeham and 3 others like this.
  17. farmer_broke

Of course I am only teasing with you about that "fake breeding animal." I know no way to breed the reindeer.

I am still not convinced that the anaconda is anything more than another "fake breeding animal." We will know for sure soon.

You know good and well that I'm not putting out any reindeer pens. But I'm watching and would like to add a few thousand baby reindeer to my herd of 7. xD

Wait! That anaconda feed change cut the inputs and the time. Fine. I tried to give a hint by mentioning just that BUT that time cut was a very very slick way to rob farmers of cc.

Example to explain:
    • Say your farm previously milled that feed for 12 months. (something like 45 minutes for 1 feed)
    • NOW one can produce it in about 9 minutes. (about 20% of the time)
    So what a farm did was WASTE 80% of the mill time each time it previously produced the feed.

Think of how much other feed one could have produced FOR YEARS. Time gone .... taken ... robbed ... tricked ... fake food

I also have a question to the MODs about the pottery exchange value which relates to the anaconda.

That anaconda has eaten farms alive already. No further investment until more is released.

kibsnfebs, geckofeet666 and SahraB like this.
  18. SahraB

SahraB Padavan

Cassie101, silim, kibsnfebs and 7 others like this.
  19. Erridge

Erridge Forum Pro

Ingrid axe throwing. I love it.xDxD

20. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

Thanks for all the great news SahraB and 12ss12!!! :D

What I can't figure out is if we need bears (panda or regs.) for the polar bear event? :oops: And how are the Viking event and polar bear event connected?
    Woo hoo.....ananconda breeding is right around the corner!!!! I can't wait to see the new colored anaconda pens!!!!!:music:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019 at 5:00 AM