1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For January 2019

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by dafodily, Dec 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

2. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Birthday Party!!! :D [​IMG] Those look like Birthday gifts, SahraB. Thanks :)

Erridge, Nala777, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  3. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I love the special colored cloud rows!!!:D They are so beautiful!!!!:inlove:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    Erridge, Nala777, Cassie101 and 6 others like this.
  4. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

We will celebrate very soon.

[​IMG]

Arielh, Erridge, mus1962 and 10 others like this.
  5. geckofeet666

geckofeet666 Active Author

Thank you SahraB :) For sure we will have Birthday cakes. At my beginning, my neighbours helped me fill my park with items, among others, I got the cake from 2014 and is giving 1090 PE at 10 hours and it's a 1x2 item. Let's hope the 2019's one will be more generous ;)

Nala777, Banjoman, Erridge and 5 others like this.
  6. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

[​IMG]

By -zeantonio-

Birthday party

Happy birthday, FARMERAMA! For this occasion, the Aurelius monkey came up with a great idea - three great party games! Check it out and enjoy!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The Aurelius Monkey knows how to organize a great party! These complete items are perfect baskets to fully enjoy the "Birthday Party" action and prizes!

[​IMG]

Blender Stuff

Do you like fruit smoothies? Penguin Pelagia and Kira Rudokitka just love it! Help Boreaszowi prepare delicious drinks for them and get equally delicious prizes!

[​IMG]
    Get ready! First, plant the cups, collect the blender control panels, and produce the blenders in the mill. Then deliver the blenders to Boreasz, who will turn them into blue and orange blenders, blue or orange luxury blenders or a modern blender. Put them in your field! Blue blenders make blueberry juice, and orange blenders are mango juice. The modern blender will create a "Blender Fritters" chest that contains both juices. Do not you like the blender? Remove it from the field or wait until the content is gone, and then put it in the field again.Soon you will be able to open the box! Which blender will you choose this time? Use blueberry juice and mango for the production of mango and blueberry cocktails. Give them to Kira and Pelagia, who are strolling through the forest clearing. They will leave prizes and star coins to use at the event store. Have a good time!

Valentine's Day Event
    'Szymka Big Plans'

The mole Szymek wants to impress Penelope Uszatej with his flower beds.You do not have good eyesight and need your help to adjust them correctly!

[​IMG]
    I hope Penelope likes it! Collect flower beds if you want to help me impress them! Help Szymek build a raised flower bed for Penelope! Use handmade flowers and red planks to produce flower beds in the factory and get started! Help Szymek by placing as many pieces of wood on the flower bed as possible! Drag and drop pieces of wood to move them.The more fields you fill, the more points you will have! Tip: If you solve the puzzle faster, you get extra points!

http://pt.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/quem-foi-que-disse-fofocas-não-oficiais.27714/page-28#post-481505
    http://pl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/zgaduj-zgadula.64442/page-1125#post-1952913

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  7. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

Thank You SahraB :inlove:

8. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

Ahhh.. the party in the BP store .. wow... no suprise *cough*
    I'll keep my wallet tight closed. :)

Thanks Sahra and One Two for all rumours and info provided!

9. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

edit*
    Truth I didn't ever need to buy baskets at events. And I didn't buy the baskets. It is possible to complete the events by following the strategy threads. But I'm not against buying of baskets. İf I really need it (probably, it will never happen) I can buy a basket.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Pets news show you.

[​IMG]

But are these drinks suitable for frost?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  10. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Hi everyone. Lots of rumours have come up. Thank you SahraB.

This will be for spawning event.
    I wanted to drink a cocktail today,
    [​IMG]
    I tried very hard on it,

[​IMG]

but some part flew away
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and clear water I have left.

[​IMG]

http://pl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/zgaduj-zgadula.64442/page-1125#post-1953808

About February Breeding.
    It will be in Baha. You can breed anything. The event mechanism might be new. But I guess there is nothing exciting about it. The following from Hungarian oracle.

Question : Hi :), I don't know, but Music:there's no news about cranberry and mango breeding, :(which means you can breed anything in February or even bring the event without breeding. I'm thinking of a Rabbit Dance 2: Inlove:

Answer : Hello!

It will be a new event mechanics, as far as breeding is concerned. Otherwise you may be familiar with the old totem column game 8)
    I am so old, I have successfully mixed it up: D

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...don-szárnyra-kelhet.17366/page-66#post-959255
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...don-szárnyra-kelhet.17366/page-67#post-959277

Cassie101, Nala777, joanc123 and 7 others like this.
  11. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Thanks SahraB and 12ss12!!!:D

Do you think we need mangos and blueberries for the drinks????:music:

Cassie101, Nala777, joanc123 and 6 others like this.
  12. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll, You're on to something that is reeeeaaaaal obvious ......

Let's keep each other in suspense

Brookeham, Nala777, SahraB and 5 others like this.
  13. 12ss12

Event discription says, " Use blueberry juice and mango for the production of blueberry and mango cocktails." So we need them. Let's put out Mango trees & plant blueberries. Also lets buy the minimum blueberry seeds available for purchase in the shop everyday.

Sure. Did you by chance breed anacondas ? Curious to know !!!! xD:p

Cassie101, Brookeham, SahraB and 6 others like this.
  14. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

xDxD No way has the farmer_broke farm bred anacondas. xDxD

Ummmm I might .... ummmmm I might not .... I doubt it ...

Nothing in it to rush for.

Two chickadee broke farms working the broke event bred a total of about 20 times.
    Mentors sent 2 power feed a day for months.
    Power feed was used to produce the anaconda for the ship wreck quest
    Hundreds of anaconda were then sold on the market
    And the sales revenue provides the funds for animals to continue the animal trophy
    ................ those chickadees always seem to have some chickadee scheme working xD

Too too many farms were eaten alive by that anaconda and the broke farm suffered as little as possible. And that anaconda is going to munch on those farms that completed the anaconda breeding event for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Brookeham, Nala777, SahraB and 8 others like this.
  15. geckofeet666

Thank you very much SahraB and 12ss12 for the news.
    So the mango and blueberries/cranberries are needed for next Tuesday or for February? :oops:

kibsnfebs, Cassie101, SahraB and 4 others like this.
  16. 12ss12

Hi geckofeet666,
    Its for 31st January: Spawn Character Event

Cassie101, kibsnfebs, Nala777 and 5 others like this.
  17. geckofeet666

many thanks 12ss12:)

kibsnfebs, Nala777, SahraB and 5 others like this.
  18. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

19. geckofeet666

Wow SahraB ! Is it about the new game that BP will launch or our old farm will be transformed?o_O:)
    Thank you SahraB for the juicy pictures :)

joanc123, SahraB, kibsnfebs and 2 others like this.
  20. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

o_O that's a trip down memory lane, it's the old city and old Bahm,a and the old pictures of the seed, isn't it ?
    Thanks Sahra

Fly-miles... -.- Some things are better left forgotten

Cassie101, joanc123, SahraB and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.