1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For January 2019

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by dafodily, Dec 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiri2270

kiri2270 Forum-Greenhorn

joanc123, SahraB, kibsnfebs and 5 others like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

habalala, joanc123, SahraB and 8 others like this.
  3. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

I remember the flight school to gain miles to reach Baha. :p It seemed to take forever!!!:oops:
    Maybe the trip down memory lane is a hint to the new game? Or BP is going to bring back old events???

joanc123, SahraB, kibsnfebs and 3 others like this.
  4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I can't wait for the Birthday Event!! The rumors are so juicy about it:p:music:

Cassie101, joanc123, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  5. 12ss12

I think this will be connected with Birthday Event and our memory of our past in Farmerama might be refreshed. Theses pictures might be cut or split into several small picture pieces and we might have to put them together. Look at SahraB's post below. It may be similar to it. The cloudrow picture too has the years in it.

I forgot how the bahamaram looked in the past. Now its good to see all those olad farm pictures once again. Ah ! Farmerama is becoming old and We are growing up in Farmerama. :inlove: May be by Farmerama's calendar we are adults now. ;):pxD

6. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Hi One-Two. :inlove:

How about a bit more juicy juice about the above statement?

Coooooooooooooooooooome on. You help me and I'll help you see a picture. :) ..... 8) ....:D

Have a good week on me. :D

7. 12ss12

You once again want a juicy juice about the statement ? [​IMG] You can breed anything. But you have to grow only one thing - the event crop. What about the idea that we might have an event plant, a drop item & mill item for the event. Juicy for you, is it not ? [​IMG] Not your idea of Good week [​IMG][​IMG] ???

Show me the picture, you will help me see. Waiting....

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    habalala, Cassie101, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  8. farmer_broke

By anything do you mean I can breed a pig with a donkey? :eek: (We are definitely making progress now)
    hahaha TOP 10 cc holder here is all I need to say to keep your attention ... xDbecause you will not believe! ... an entertaining play this is ... but easy to happen and more expensive than playing with snakes

You have got the hook and now it is getting close to reeling you in. xDxD

definitely not

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  9. 12ss12

Certainly not ! Because the Breeding is only in Bahamarama. So no pig or donkey. xD (Yes, we are certainly making progress now)

Now, you have got all my attention. Top 10 CC, you say. Will keep my eye glued on the list. And for the rest of the matter, I will try to figure out what you meant to say to me.

I should thank you, broke, for making me take interest in marketing. For the first time in my Farmerama history, my CC shows the letter 'M'

Some rumours about February Event.
    Dice Event (Risky Challenge), Valentine Pet, Valentine Calendar & Valentine Event, Seed Search Event, Friendship Event & Baha Breeding Event. In March we might have Lots of treasure event. MM might bring new workshop.

10. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

11. geckofeet666

geckofeet666 Active Author

12. farmer_broke

Thank SB for the sunflower picture. (I created my own sunflower problem and I'm trying to solve it.)

------------------------------

Not for January

Good. I hope you can see something that I am missing. I can explain the idea.

great. (You said "breed anything." monkey with an elephant? panda with an anaconda? <-----all this is nothing more than diving into the deep end .... but .... "breeding anything" is closer to what I am setting up to play)<---- there is a limit to this madness. I can get close to "breed anything" though.
    I say TOP 10 only because I needed to play the card that I have been there and therefore one may not wish to quickly dismiss what I see. (and I'm not going back to TOP 10 unless by accident. .... but I had to play the card to get your attention even if only for a moment)

"Breeding anything" is off the mark for me but relates to something which is right in front of us all.

Breeding! There is a Farmerama animal which CANNOT be bred in RL. All others can be bred. Got the animal yet? o_O
    Answer: the Rooster! (and its plenty corn and wheat)
    Not possible in real life. (In a game one may do anything but BP does not venture too far away from real life.)

"breed anything"

The RL logic applied: The rooster is a chicken. So I can breed a rooster with a chicken.
    (easy to prepare for that, just have roosters and chickens)
    but that is too simple but yes possible and there can be an even bigger and easier power feed sales push made
    and the following generates excitement:

One can breed a Rooster with for instance a mini hen! (the breeding animal) ..... for instance!

(gechofeet666, I will bet my reputation of never being wrong with game direction in it. Oh no, sorry, I won't bet that high with this outfit.)

Sure, here are some rooster pens, now produce thousands of Roosters xD But the other animals must come from somewhere. (one having to breed in order to get an animal to breed with another is not too insane ... well ... hopefully many will think so. 8)xD) Expensive investment but about 20,000 Roosters and 4,900 feed here (only the tip of the iceberg and much much much more relates). But I do not have nearly 20,000 breeding chickens in total.

Recent support:
    mini-hens given away on the wheel
    crazy chickens on the wheel
    roosters relatively untouched by quests and events
    reduction in chickens used in anaconda feed with anaconda breeding
    corn demanded by the game is quiet ... I can go on and on with the crop picture
    yesterday I saw pink chicken pen on the wheel
    power feed given away out the gazzoo
    and there is more which supports the idea and no rumors ... fact

When?
    Setting up expected outcomes up by the game team takes time
    January? February????? I doubt this will happen anytime soon. Investment and preparation cannot be done in a day.

Enough for now

Happy to assist you and you always assist me. Congratulations to you.

Oh ...xD
    I understand your compensation for presenting your findings is "nothing."

Due to your demonstrated perfection, broke enterprises wishes to hire you away from this gossip thread.

And I am prepared to make you an offer you cannot refuse to join us:

four times "nothing" ..... deal? 8)

byeeeeeeeeeee One-Two xD

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  13. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

By -Alba- --> They are coming! And you see them double.

[​IMG]

Nala777, tlcmom, habalala and 10 others like this.
  14. 12ss12

Then make a similar wish on my behalf too. I most of the time don't understand whar broke says. I understand only few lines of broke's post and answer it and make up the rest. ;) I do not know whether he found out that trick or not. xD

broke,
    I will put the rooster along with ladybug, parrot and sloth and wait.

geckofeet666,[​IMG]. Note the above lines. What do you understand ? [​IMG] Note his words - 'nothing', demonstration perfection, four times'nothing' deal.... I had to re-read it several times to understand what he meant. [​IMG] [​IMG]

But his pointing out rooster is good thing. Also his derivative reasons are correct. So I get an idea [​IMG] and try to concentrate on roosters. But what I will post in reply to broke's post is " broke, do you mean roaster=rooster and that's why you say you can breed almost anything with anything and the wheel blah, blah .... " Its becaus I like teasing broke and he does not get offended at all.xD:p

Nala777, tlcmom, geckofeet666 and 3 others like this.
  15. farmer_broke

Answering Wonderful One-Two :inlove: . Not for January

The reasoning here is founded on one fact:
    A rooster is a male chicken. It CANNOT be bred. ALL other animals within this game were or can be bred in real life.

(One must free their mind to venture down this path of reasoning. The foundation of this reasoning is very very simple: One CANNOT bred roosters!) And with the standard excuse: This is only a game!xD (My response: Again, the developers do not venture too far away from real life.)

Be Prepared for This: The investment is very very slow. Farmers are now rarely producing them. Any sudden purchasing action in the market will cause prices to skyrocket. (Roosters on this market are now 47 - 50,000 as the low. Much lower on most markets today.)

And we loose buying power every single day by looking at it. (This is definitely not the thread to prove this.)

On your market you should find many "crazy chicken" (the breeding animal). The "crazy chicken" also has been appearing more frequently in breeding results. The "crazy chicken" must have someplace to go in order to maintain game balance.

:inlove: You mention the ladybug.
    • Feed ingredient is 1 golden leaf and ...
    • Glowworm feed announced today to be used (MM content update)
    • Glowworm feed requires 2 golden leaves
    • A cloud row gives 1 glowworm feed
    • Spider feed requires 1 glowworm
    • Spider pen appeared on the wheel
    • Now market price of glowworm feed increased on many markets
    • Market price of the glowworm increased
    • Market price of the spider increased
    • Ladybug price not immediately affected
    • Ladybug feed not immediately affected
    Remember I asked for the the golden leaf trees during a G&T long ago? (Thank you again for sending)
    • 19,422 glowworms here
    • 9,137 glowworm feed
    • 16,494 spooky spider
    • 2,181 spider feed
    • 55,314 ladybugs (One is named "illy the ladybug"
    • 19,824 ladybug feed
    • 486,999 golden leaves
    This all fits together.

You can see the "M" with your ccs. By marketing you see that you can get the ccs. As with RL, one must find somewhere for resources to go or they will turn worthless.

By the time something hits the gossip threads or appears in an official announcement .... the easy ccs are already gone. Then payday!

------
    SB and that picture of sunflowers still has my attention.
    • And also the chicken is in that picture xDxDxDxD

"One-Two the Chicken" always keeps the farm lovely and lively. :inlove:

Nala777, tlcmom, 12ss12 and 2 others like this.
  16. geckofeet666

geckofeet666 Active Author

I will make one, with pleasure, don't worry;)xD

My dears, I can see like through a crystal now….but a frosted crystal though :cry:

I decided that I should go wide, and I bought 14!!!! roosters, at 22.000 each, and I’ll try to buy more when I’ll afford:p, as the parts that I could understand from broke's posts seem to be right.

I do agree that there are so many “forgotten” animals that should be resuscitated….:oops:

According to my logic, I would have expected at the last neon stable event to have peacocks neon stables. But we had chameleons instead:music:….. The peacocks have been skipped….:sleepy:

Now going to see if I have any golden leaf treeso_OxDxDxD

tlcmom, SahraB, 12ss12 and 1 other person like this.
  17. 12ss12

18. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

Has the new game gone live? I can go to forum in the link you provided 12ss12....but I cannot see where to get to game.

joanc123, geckofeet666 and SahraB like this.
  19. 12ss12

The game is not yet available for everyone. Still in testing stage. The game has been introduced only to a few. They have been sent email.

20. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

If we go to the new game will we take our crops,stables, eps, cc's with us:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.