1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For July 2019

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Jun 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Thank you SahraB for bringing us this Rumor. :)
    Not always things we want to hear, :cry: but we love our Grapevine Gossipers. :inlove:

farmlily3, Cassie101, Nala777 and 5 others like this.
  2. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

3. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Might be true. We can also see lizard picture. May be it would be one of the 3 new animals we get from Wildlife Breeding event. Usually Wildlife Breeding Event give 3 new animal pens - one in each cateogary.

What does a teacher have in hand ? Answer to it might be the name of another new insect.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  4. foreverokc21

foreverokc21 Forum-Apprentice

Thanks SahraB. Good to hear this rumor early for breeding enough numbers of these animals since I have no stock of any of them. :sleepy:

5. 12ss12

6. escalonilla

escalonilla Old Hand

Hey 12! I hope that's not still used over there. Cuz if I use that with my students in Spain I am going straight to jail xD

So we have arthropods with that insect you guys still have to figure out as a reward.
    Reptiles, with a new animal (sorta a flying dinosaur)
    And the 3rd will be mammals. In this case it will be a workshop. This animal is already on our farms.
    Its habitat is very limited. They only live in the southern parts of Africa, India and Indonesia ;)

7. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

So, we will breed in August for arthropods, reptiles and mammals.

The other name of the animal that will have the workshop is the ''King of the Forest''?

8. 12ss12

The situation is same here. If the teacher uses that instrument, she will be suspended, petitions will go to Human Rights Committee etc.,
    I thought of putting another clause, like, now a days teachers don't use it and it is prohibited.

May be I will give another hint for the benefit of our players. Think of teachers 40 or 50 years before. Spectacles on their nose, _________ in hand and standing near the blackboard. Found out ...No !
    See this picture
    [​IMG]

That __________ insect is one of the rewards.

about that sorta flying dinasur : - will it have a collar around its neck ???

Africa, India & Indonesia are Tropical Countries. That means Baha.
    Animals in Baha which are found in Forests and doesn't have workshops are Lion, Tiger & Rhino.
    Lion is not found in Indonesia.
    Tiger is not Found in Africa.
    But Rhino is found in all the three countries.
    So may be the workshop can be that of Rhino.

9. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

Thank you 12ss12, and rhino what will produce?;)

soon..
    [​IMG]

http://pl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/zgaduj-zgadula.64442/page-1164#post-2030232

10. 12ss12

Qeen is coming ? When ? My favourite.
    I am wondering too, what will it give ?

11. escalonilla

escalonilla Old Hand

What object would you put on its horn to make it less dangerous?
    Think creatively and you might get an answer

Chopping it off it's not the answer xD

12. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

Lizard, Stick Insect and Rhino Workshop.

I guess for August, the puzzle of breeding event was solved.

I'm going to look for the answer :);):music:

13. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

A clown nose? :music:

14. 12ss12

We use metal jingle cones on horns of cows & bulls for safety and beauty purposes. May be we can use it for Rhino too. Hope Rhino won't mind.

[​IMG]

Google picture

15. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

16. Nala777

Nala777 Board Veteran

The queen is cominggggg!! :music:Awaiting.:inlove:

;)xDxD OneTwo, so you're trying to tease rhinos:pxD

17. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  18. 12ss12

Thanks. I will be careful, SahraB.

********************************************************************************

We can gift to our neighbours and friends.
    [​IMG]

As the event is slowly approaching, the sky will be a little clean.
    For the time being, see that the postage fee will not be charged.
    However, there are 2 chests in the picture, one with a payment tool, and one with no.
    So there will be two kinds of gifts to send, a free gift. what I was looking for with generosity is a gift with bonuses.. Of course, the content of the gifts will be customized and will change according to several aspects during the event.
    I hope this is a little more understandable for everyone.
    :)
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...rható-eseményekről.18079/page-24#post-1009749
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...rható-eseményekről.18079/page-29#post-1011940

Just trying to get friendly with it. :D:p Don't put such wrong ideas in to its head.:pxD Who knows what it might do.:pxD

19. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

WOW! So much happening :D

20. Nala777

Nala777 Board Veteran

xDxD
    ???? @SahraB ????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.