1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For March

Discussion in 'Grapevine' started by 12ss12, Feb 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Baron

This is the one place where I L:inlove:VE RUMORSxDxDThank you so very much for being wonderful gossipersxDxDxDand bringing the farm community drool dripping hopes and dreams:p;):DxD

2. SahraB

SahraB Forum Inhabitant

3. Denisek57

Denisek57 Forum-Greenhorn

4. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Expert

Lol... @007Farming xD;)xD
    Thanks @SahraB .

5. SahraB

SahraB Forum Inhabitant

6. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

Thank you gossip queens. I will not write a gossip but will present a more or less usefull fact:

anthropods = butterfly, bee
    reptiles = chameleon, anaconda
    birds = chicken, duck, turkey, crow, cuckoo, goose, peacock, ostrich

Keep smiling!

7. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Baron

Clarifies or brings light on the gossipxDxDxDkeeps us on the right path;)

8. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Ambassador

[​IMG] A helpful little guide this time, from the FAQ. 8) Some of us are memory challenged. o_O :)

9. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Expert

Actually, when there are back to back ....to back to back..... events, many of us become a bit of memory challenged. ;)xD:pxD

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Sister3, sanddollar15, RowSie and 5 others like this.
  10. SahraB

SahraB Forum Inhabitant

If you want to know more
    Look at the textbook
    Maybe a mammal maybe a bird
    Yeah it is so
    [​IMG]
    It measures about 1 meter and weighs over 10 kg. Its main habitat is forests in the drier coastal areas of the island. The cleavage makes only one egg.
    The first mention comes from 1598 by Dutch sailors. In the following years he began to be hunted by both sailors and decimated by new, non-native species, while his natural habitat was destroyed.

I think it's kind of albatross.Maybe not!;)

Cassie101, joanc123, Nala777 and 5 others like this.
  11. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Hmmm the Albatross is a large sea bird, with a very large wing span, so maybe SahraB that is it!:p Thanks for all your rumors!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 7:50 PM
    Cassie101, joanc123, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  12. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Baron

Fire Breathing Dragon?????xDxD

Cassie101, joanc123, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  13. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

The answer to the puzzle is Dronte Mauritius (or dodo ). He has received extensive attention since his appearance in Alice In Wonderland and has since become part of popular culture, often as a symbol of extinction and obsolescence.

Man by extensive hunting destroyed the entire specis within a hundred years. Very sad.

[​IMG]

Skull at the Zoological Museum in Copenhagen, whose research led to the dronte being ranked among the pigeons

[​IMG]

Nicobar pigeon.
    This the closest living relative to it.

[​IMG]

edit* wikipedia pictures.

Sister3, 007Farming, joanc123 and 7 others like this.
  14. SahraB

SahraB Forum Inhabitant

According to the Hungarian player, next month the train will not bring new things and so no new animal is expected for a while. Things that appear on the Czech forum must be handled with caution.

The Polish player -norbijas- said this could be a new pet announcement.

We'll see what's coming soon.

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-jónásné-is-szabadon-szárnyra-kelhet.17366/page-114#post-979949
    http://pl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/zgaduj-zgadula.64442/page-1138#post-1983258

15. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

For those who missed factory upgrades, don't worry there will be Factory Fair next month and you can acquire them then. This is what the rumour says. And it also says about 2 events - the treasure hunt event (we talked about it in previous posts) & party event.

Greetings Dear Friends!

You will have to bite hard at lunchtime, if you want to pick up every factory development, a 8)
    frivolous farm party with a long ripening gaze. Rain will not mess it upMusic:
    If you do not spoil, you can even align the ;) ripening time of the two gazes.

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-jónásné-is-szabadon-szárnyra-kelhet.17366/page-114#post-979750

Now something for you all to bang your heads. These are the things we might need from baha & farm for a future event. I have separated the lines for you to understand. Rest I leave to you to decipher. Till April 6th I will be banging my head about studying for my exams. So I don't have time to spend. If you read it several times, you can figure it out.

" The fourth and fifth rows of the Bahas seedlings are decimated properly and the captain is also selected from the second side by 2 and 6 hours after the afternoon.

From the farm, thousands of items are picked from the first two lines, from higher levels to three-digit quantities. : inlove: From the hottest fruits to the older, taller varieties, the tooth hurts.
    She will be pushing tuc-tuc music for a couple of days, with eu-friendly friends.

On the farm side, the plaid with the striped alpine flies on the side of the donald, then leaves with turkey-goat with mecca, continuing ostrich policy. :) 8)
    For those who do not come in, pen in his ear;)

It can be a hint, but I will not nod to anything. Avoid specific names as much as possible. Thanks. "
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-jónásné-is-szabadon-szárnyra-kelhet.17366/page-114#post-979750

As usual in April, you can expect April Fool Event, Easter event and along with it, veggie party.

New seasonal EP giver ???

Do you mean décor?
    not good hir, but I hope they come up with something like that.
    Hello!

The new seasonal will move on the Csp line8)

As for the train event
    There will be no bad supply, but I think it will not be a novelty:(

Easter
    At Easter everyone gets a little egg from here - why not come to us? 8)
    It promises a really useful little bonus, it is a pity that it will rarely be missed:(

.., if you already have something we don't have, it is a novelty for us. ;)
    Hello!

It will be something that hasn't been for everyone yet - let's say it wasn't interchangeable lately;)

Rumours taken from this page. http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-jónásné-is-szabadon-szárnyra-kelhet.17366/page-113

******************************************************************************

As for the dodo bird pictures above. I just answered the puzzle -"It measures about 1 meter and weighs over 10 kg. Its main habitat is forests in the drier coastal areas of the island. The cleavage makes only one egg.
    The first mention comes from 1598 by Dutch sailors. In the following years he began to be hunted by both sailors and decimated by new, non-native species, while his natural habitat was destroyed."

Also - The facts of the bird was interesting, especially how it became extict and that several has drawn picture of it which is how we came to know about the appearance of that bird. And how human beings unmindful of their actions shatter nature and its eco balance for monetaary selfish reasons. So I shared those information. No reliable or concrete rumours have emerged about it.​

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019 at 4:50 AM
  16. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Ambassador

Thank you SahraB and 12ss12. :)

17. SahraB

SahraB Forum Inhabitant

For April,
    Joyful Pirate Travel ....
    Joyful Buni pirates deserve a holiday in the tropical paradise of BAHAMARAMA! Enter the special event field and join the full prizes of the "Joyful Pirate Travel"!
    Get items that are ideally suited for the "Joyful pirate travel" event!

Tip: Visit the special event field, collect special crops and get open coconuts.Develop the "Beach bar" decorative object until you get the chests of Joyful pirates ...
    Use it to increase the number of special crops produced ( 1 for 6 hours).

Tip: To get all the improvements to the beach bar, play the "Pirate Vacation" task.

Event Crops: Dyndus(?), Prism Strawberry
    Drops: Open coconut, wooden board, floral necklace
    In the mill we will do: Surfboard, Coconut Cocktail

Holiday of Curly
    Fuzzles Woolytop decided to make a well deserved break. And there is no better way than an adventure in a boat! Learn more by taking part in the special "Curly Holiday"!

Go to the oasis of love.

Breeding Animals from the category: Birds, Arthropods, Fish.

Join Fuzzles Woolytop up to three times during his trip from one place to another and win even more prizes!
    Animal Breeding will reward you with a badge for each category. Good job! Let's do it again and let's win even more prizes!
    Between the prizes ... 3 items ...

Bird Guards
    Extraordinary Diving
    Climber With Fear of Heights

http://pl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/zgaduj-zgadula.64442/page-1138#post-1983258

For April Fools Event (I hope it is different from last year's event...)
    Event Crop:

Construction Shrub
    [​IMG]

It's time to modernize the economy! At least this is what Borsty thinks, and his assistant Don Canalio Lasizzo.
    Will they go to them? Complete the quest to find out!
    Borsty and Don Canalio Lasizzo are planning to modernize the economy.
    Title of the task: Modernizing the economy
    1. Get out of the way! - Somebody's screaming. A breathtaking, proud voice? This is certainly Borsty, and with him the faithful helper Don Canalio Lasizzo! What do you do this time? "This economy does not meet modern standards! We will change it." "Yes, boss!
    2. According to my construction plan, if I find a French key here .....
    ..... it will be interrupted in time, with diameter and height. "
    3. Continuing this design in a language not accessible to people with no ancient language: Latin.
    4. Oh! Don Canalio rubs his forehead. - Something is missing from it! Do you think someone can see this, boss? Borsty cleared his throat.
    - Of course not! And if so? Will they complain? Come on, Don Canalio, it's time for lunch! "I agree, boss!"

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-jónásné-is-szabadon-szárnyra-kelhet.17366/page-115#post-980124

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019 at 6:19 AM
  18. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Baron

What a colourful and beautiful bird:inlove:Thank you for the gossip shares....AGAINxDxDxDxD

Hopefully BP will modernize itself and get with it;):p:D;);)

SahraB, joanc123, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  19. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Great Master

Thank you SahraB and 12ss12 for exciting finds :)

SahraB, joanc123, Cassie101 and 2 others like this.