1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For May 2019

Discussion in 'Grapevine' started by Nala777, Apr 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SahraB

SahraB Forum Expert

2. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

[​IMG]
    - File - This seems to be drop item
    [​IMG] - Cake File - This one mill product.

(Source for pictures above post.)

Task Map Event :
    From the rumour pictures of Task Map Event, we see 2 types of baskets containing 2 types of crops & 2 types of drops. One plantable in Event Playfield & other in Baha.
    Will there be any new changes in event playfield ?? Does the term 'Customizable Giver' in the Preview Clendar mean anything. Will it give us some kind of bonus or is it just a term ?

2 drops :-
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    And
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I. Farmerama Fair on 16-29,
    we solemnly started the "Farmer Purchase"!
    Visit the special playfield area and enjoy the buzz!
    The Farmerama Fair is officially open!
    Different farmers are going to this place and distributing Stout on the market.
    Help them to fulfill their orders and exchange the star coins!
    In the BAHAMARAMA field,
    Plant the starlets in the special action field and the pipers on the BAHAMARAMA field and collect the garden gnomes during the harvest. Wreaths can be found in the wreaths factory or in the special action store!
    Take a look at the special action store where stacks of star coins are received. Choose prizes especially for yourself!

II. MM Area : Growing up among beautiful flowers was not easy for Tomato Pawel. After he heard about the ghostly crypt hidden under the florist's shop, he decided to embark on an adventure that would change his whole life!
    A gate opens to the world of the full moon and something happens in the florist's shop! Go to the skeletal key and go down to the underworld. Will Tomato Paul finally find his way home?
    Tomato Paul heard rumors about the crypt hidden in the cellars under the florist's shop! Can you find her? Plant bushes and collect the petals during harvest.
    Then lead Paweł through a florist and greenhouse to win prizes!
    Did you see the closed hatch in the florist? Patience, you'll be able to open it soon!

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-jónásné-is-szabadon-szárnyra-kelhet.17366/page-162#post-996655

See Nala777, he is now busy with a new farm & doesn't ask any questions anymore. :pxD Not even when we say that there is going to be neon pens for elephants. xD I am sure he has stocks & stocks of them in any of his farm.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks 12ss12 for all the devilish rumors you provided!:inlove: I love that farmer_broke is doing a new farm...brokedevil_workshop!xDxDxD Love the new name!;)

Nala777, kibsnfebs, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  4. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

Now One-Two has you with this devilish commotion. And because you like the name brokedevil_workshop, not only will I make sure you are a friend to the farm but
    I have just started a another new farm thanks to you: devilish_broke. Thank you very much.
    Will only discuss elephants now:
    You bet I have been watching them. The farm now has over 50,000 and probably 350-400 breeding elephants and over 10,000 elephant feed.

Low for elephant feed on this market is now over 30,000. Mills cannot nearly keep up with all field production of elephants. Even with the cloud row feed giveaway farms cannot keep feed for production. (Thus there is an increase in use of multi-animal production pens. The neon pen should be in demand.)

One-Two :inlove::inlove:
    I'm happy to disturb you and would you have anything more definitive for say.... ummmm September?

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  5. sanddollar15

xDxD Yes 12ss12 "Got ME"! farmer_broke. I need to pay attention more!;) I hope your new farm has a "devilish good time!":music:

Nala777, kibsnfebs, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  6. SahraB

SahraB Forum Expert

7. farmer_broke

Somebody is acting devilish on my market. Maybe One-Two can tell me something about this.

There is no sloth on the market, no sloth feed on the market, and no Mangoes to make sloth feed on the market. 8)
    WOW Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Maybe they bought all the sloth feed because it takes almost 30 minutes for one.
    Or maybe because there are no special pens for multiple sloths
    :eek::eek:

The farm is a little short on sloth with only about 31,000.
    Sure am glad the farm has over 43,000 sloth feed. Maybe I'll make one or two sloths or something :eek:

Somebody is a little devil and I don't know who.

Nala777, kibsnfebs, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  8. 12ss12

For the Event in special playfield :-

These are Event Giver Items :-

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Event crops - ballon flowers
    [​IMG]

Event Drop - garden gnome
    [​IMG]

We must get this from the store - wreath
    [​IMG]
    Grape Squeze
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

music pipeflowers
    [​IMG]
    Chick Stores
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Frog Stores
    [​IMG]

lemon squeze
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    tomato bash
    [​IMG][​IMG]

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-jónásné-is-szabadon-szárnyra-kelhet.17366/page-162#post-996738
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/for-may-2019.35345/page-3#post-228254

Now that is a great improvement - from broke devil workshops to develish broke.

I am too very curious about the elephants. Their price feed is very high compared to the price of an elephant. It is better to mill and rear elephants or buy elephants as such from markets. And I curious to know how you play the market.

What ! September ! you do not want to know what the breeding animals are for July, August ??? xD

xD

You can him more develish by sending a wilson or better, event drop items as gift to him. I am sure the latter will have him more devilish. xD

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    source

9. farmer_broke

This farm has billions in market value of BAHA animal feed. Feed on this market for many animals is near or greater than the price of the animal. Many finally saw and have invested in the feed they plan to use or to resell. How do we play feed now?

There are many orange pens which will give two animals for one feed. One may build them OR take real life cash and purchase the orange pens in the shop.

In most cases one will NOT profit by purchasing feed on the open market then immediately produce the animal with a pen giving a single animal and then try and sell the single animal in the market for a profit. The days of doing this are just about over for many animals .... especially BAHA animals. (One must still consider the animal and the market feed price to determine if a profit is available from a market purchase of feed and a single stall e.g. the deer should be possible now on most markets for instance.)

One may be even better off by milling the feed, selling it on the market and then purchasing the finished animal itself. Even this approach is limited due to mill speed.

In my opinion the feed crisis will spread and get even worse. Realistically, the game must make real life money or it is no good for BP or BP's owners. This feed crisis is now slowly beginning to force players to use power feed to produce the animal or not have the animal because they cannot afford it with game ccs. Survival is becoming only possible with the multiple animal pen and that takes us back to feed prices.

At this time this farm continues to invest and profit with feed purchases. BUT I am using the expectation that the purchaser of the feed will get at least two animals. I am trying to error on the side of safety and it is presently working.

The last breeding event gave away pink pens as rewards and there is a +1 animal cloud row. I doubt I am purchasing animals from a one animal per pen animal producer. This farm has a chicken producer it purchases from. That farm has 128 neon chicken pens.

Think if there is an event with growing on the mainland. Where does the manure come from? The BAHA parrot? Feed price exploding! The monkey? For a while longer but the feed is again higher than the animal. From the elephant? Forget it! From the sloth? Insane to even think about it. From the red panda? hahaha

On this game decision ............ animal prices will explode even further and so will everything else in this game.

I am not a gossip source and moderators have tolerated me in expressing a valid opinion from analysis. Anyone making use of this information should use it cautiously. The explanation is intended for dear One-Two :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Nala777, 12ss12, kibsnfebs and 7 others like this.
  10. SahraB

SahraB Forum Expert

11. 12ss12

12. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Ambassador

Thank you Sahrab and 12ss12. We get to play Dress - Up. :)

Cassie101, Nala777, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  13. 12ss12

Baskets for Dog Show Event
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    source

14. trishap58

trishap58 Forum Mogul

From the look of the Basket this is going to be another high demand crop event .

Cassie101, Nala777, SahraB and 4 others like this.
  15. SahraB

SahraB Forum Expert

16. sanddollar15

Thanks 12ss12 and SahraB, for the latest "Dog Show" rumors! :)

17. Nala777

Nala777 Board Analyst

xD;) Onetwo, you are killing me xD
    Thanks @SahraB and @12ss12 for digging deep and sharing all the useful info with us.

fun2farm, joanc123, Cassie101 and 5 others like this.
  18. 12ss12

What am I to do Nala ? broke has the effect of making me say something outrageous. [​IMG] [​IMG] But I find his analysis of great help in stocking up barn for future, in marketing and to see what might be required for the game in future. I just take only a little of his advice and even that is helpful. (broke, On hearing this you shouldn't grow horns on your heads and give yourself too much airs. xD:pxDxD)

Only the pictures of dog show events are being circulated again and again. Now new rumours. 8)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

http://fr.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/potions-farmeramesques-grâce-aux-fleurs-du-printemps.45746/page-4#post-739398

Last edited: May 20, 2019 at 11:35 AM
  19. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Thanks OneTwo and SahraB for the info.

20. 12ss12

kibsnfebs and joanc123 like this.