1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For May 2019

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Apr 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

More information about the Lama event.

It is said that we have to plant a crop and its name may be lama sweater or lama wool or something like that, from the likes of the pictures given below. And we get a drop item too. May be the animals learn a new skill, to make sweaters ?????

[​IMG]

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykapad-pletykák-jóslatok-a-várható-eseményekről.18079/page-7#post-1000870
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykapad-pletykák-jóslatok-a-várható-eseményekről.18079/page-7#post-1000884

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  2. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Ambassador

Nice sweaters, thanks for the latest gossip 12ss12. :)

3. SahraB

SahraB Forum Master

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Emperor of the Forum

Great find SahraB, Thanks!;)

5. 12ss12

Thanks SahraB for the news.

Remember we had Sea Symphony Event - 24 hrs quest And we got the following giver item which gave 5% extra EP for giver items for 1 hour ? May be we can expect one such reward in the coming 24 hrs Baha Event. I missed the last upgrade the previous event. So intend to get this one, if it comes.

A Sea Symphony
    (10 upgrade curtains applied onto base)
    [​IMG]
    Gives: 2200 EP / TEP, 5% extra EP for giver items for 1 hour
    Time: 8 hours
    Size: 1x2

http://pl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/zgaduj-zgadula.64442/page-1157#post-2012315

About Neon Event

Hi!
    I studied the stars a little in neon.
    There was already a rumor about the animals that lead the neon.
    I wouldn't go into detail any more.
    However, in the current event, the love hugs will have to be active.
    If I interpret the stars well, the operation of the huts will require an average cost, but the event prizes themselves will be a bit cut off.
    I have to say that for many, this will be a very, very real event.
    I don't think small farms will rest in many cases if they have enough animals and other things for breeding.

(What I understood from above sentences are that, we might have to do breeding and the requirements would be average. Prizes will be a little less. So will it be that we get 1 neon pen instead of 2 ? And that we have to actually involve and do the event. If we have enough animals and powerfeeds, we might do the event. This what I understood. What do you say, friends ? Is this correct or is it something else ?

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykapad-pletykák-jóslatok-a-várható-eseményekről.18079/page-8#post-1001072

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  6. baw815

baw815 Forum Overlooker

12, your interpretation sounds on par to me. If you remember when neons first came out, you only got one stable then. I have one of some neons and 2 of others. If I have the neon I completed the event. I haven't built any yet.

7. xristos-ale3andros

xristos-ale3andros Active Author

Hi 12ss12,
    Thanks for the input.
    I checked the translation also in another language and the meaning could be a little different.
    I have the feeling that the minimum amount of breeding, in order to get the necessary love locks, would/could be reasonable.
    But the equivalent value of donation of the breeding animals might be quite high.

I think we will have two neon pen prizes for each animal but the exchange value of breeding animals might be an issue, especially for smaller farms.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    Cassie101, joanc123, fun2farm and 5 others like this.
  8. SahraB

SahraB Forum Master

9. baw815

baw815 Forum Overlooker

I know it's neons and llamas. Not sure what else is next. o_O

Cassie101, kibsnfebs, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  10. 12ss12

Thanks xristos for searching & letting us know. Another version says that te reward would be good for the small farms.

Music:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] #​

http://cs.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/farmoraculum.16281/page-276#post-414053
    source

Here are some rumours about those crates. I think I will leave you to the pleasure of understanding the rumours. xD May be tomorrow I will put all those rumours together & try to give you an clear picture. I have given the page link to the ungarian Forum rumours. Most of the posts in that page are relevant.)

What crates. ;)There could be a point from that sheep.: D

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    It may not be the case that the sheepskin comes from that crate, it may be just one thing that the sheepskin must have. I think this crate is not lutri.
    Music:

Dear Mary! :)
    As I read, I feel my joy was early. However, thinking better, the crate should be very stuffy for my sheep to settle down. Especially so that mine does not shine goldenly.:(

Don't sacrifice anything! There is one thing in the box that you would like to play if you wanted to play a game in the game. If the stars are well understood, the type of crate can not disappoint anyone and will not be one of them, in the event to which they belong.
    :)

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...rható-eseményekről.18079/page-10#post-1001355
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...jóslatok-a-várható-eseményekről.18079/page-10

11. SahraB

SahraB Forum Master

12. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Ambassador

Pretty... Thanks SahraB and 12ss12 and xristos for the latest rumors. :)

13. SahraB

SahraB Forum Master

Are you ready for your dream vacation?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

What do you say to be a treasure hunter?
    [​IMG]

And do you want a place to relax while you are tired?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

................................................................................................................................
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG].............................................................................................................................

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    Cassie101, silim, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  14. 12ss12

Cassie101, Brookeham, silim and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.