1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For September 2019

Discussion in 'Grapevine' started by Nala777, Aug 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Well Nala shows up. Nala-the-Otta (my favorite otter) is doing just fine and I think of you every single day. (With 57,117, Nala-the-Otta is slowly getting a few friends.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I can share a little with S-B-the-Swan:
    • Developers give the otter away. (so some think but I can see this as part of a plan)
    • There is no otter product
    • I believe the total otter required in quest steps is less than 120. (Not so young an animal either)
    Look at what happened to the parrot price with this breeding shenanigans.
    • The apple increased in price
    • The grape increased in price (with the help of the current event call)
    And players are mass producing parrots.

Developers tinker a little with that Otter but nothing serious yet.
    • What would happen to the price of the otter,
    • Otter feed price
    • plum price (feed requires 8.)
    • corn price (feed requires 8.)
    • carrot price (feed requires 8.)
    If developers even think about playing with otters then prices of related items will skyrocket in the game

The above might lend a little credibility to what has been said about prices.

I looked and there are only 3 offers of the Manta Ray on market 40. All have been on the market less than 5 hours. The lowwas over 978,000 and the high was at 1,088,000 o_O

And 1,088,000 was not in a lot of 1 ............................ the lot was 5 o_O

Thank you S-B for all you do and all that other stuff nice to say :inlove:

2. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

So let's talk... This is already being talked about in other forums.xD:music:

You joined Harvest Hoedown in 2014 and you're 19th in the standings. However, in the following years you refused to participate in this competition. Why?:)

Harvest Hoedown, for many of the players involved can have a devastating effect. Even so, to represent their name and country, they are able to give up their savings throughout the year in exchange for simple rewards. I can understand that. And can BP offer us contests that are less disruptive if wants to?

[​IMG]
    http://fr.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo.../songes-dintersaison.47468/page-2#post-760533

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  3. farmer_broke

I love a chat with S-B :inlove::D. IMO the chats of the Hoedown lack serious. (The hoedown is no longer serious for any of my farms anyway.)

This farm participated, stopped donating 3-4 days before the end, was the first in this forum to ever finish in the Harvest Hoedown, my preparation method was disclosed to all in this forum (and to this date this method cannot be beat) and others were willingly assisted through the years many times (just as you assist us all). They earned their place.

Why do I refuse to participate you ask.
    • The second year following the farm's success, I had helped many, had confidence they were prepared .... but I was prepared to donate and was well prepared if I saw them having trouble ...................... I saw no need and most of all I did not want to take anything away from their limelight. I happily kept quiet as these individuals doing well was more rewarding for me than anything BP could provide me.
    You suggest I refuse to participate.
    • Not entirely true.
    • I sent two baby farms ........... My dear neighbor Brookeham :inlove: was the mentor of both of those farms ......The famous Mentor Brookeham :inlove: TWO of her chickadee farms and my baby farms ....
    The Hoedown has been a challenge and destroyed many farms ............... BUT the Hoedown Competition is nothing but a joke to me ...

To continue:
    • Last year I sent another baby farm that was very very well prepared. But decided not to play at the top of the competition but
    • to play at the very bottom of the competition. The farm was a spectacle
    • The farm would get in ..... then get booted out ..... get back in ...... get booted out..... (I called it collecting boots ..... hahaha) That farm entered and collected boots while under so many flags and forums that the hoedown will never be serious for a broke family farm again.
    Why haven't I sent this farm back to the Hoedown Top. ............. I might. (The barn must hold over 30 million tree fruit now for donation and on and on.)
    • Why not send it again sooner? Because I wanted to send a level 95 farm to the TOP 10 CC holders in this game AND leave when I wanted to!! Over and done.

I can think of several ways. They will not compare to the Hoedown competition NOR will they have the reputation that the Hoedown has.

The developers have their objectives.

And if there is a HOEDOWN with a competition similar to others, .................. there will be a further explosion of prices of several items.

I would rather cheer others from the EN Forum on. The EN Forum farms will always be represented well.

xDxD Maybe I'll send some baby farm to collect boots again xDxD no one will pay me any serious attention.

Oh S-B .... xDxD ..... one of the baby farms I sent won a cloud row. xDxDxDxDxDxDxD but xDxDxDxDxD well xDxDxDxD ah xDxDxDxD To this day the farm has not even bothered to open the stalk to use it.

S-B :inlove: This is only a game and I may play as serious or ...... or as senseless as I choose. xD

Thank you for always finding things for us. I sure pay attention and I'm just an ooooooooooooooooooold farmer nooooooooooooooooooooow xD

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

I agree completely. Harvest Hoedown in recent years are not like what the used to be when initially introduced. The prizes then were worth trying for and getting. Not so now.

5. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

Thank you for the information and everything.;):)

The prizes have never been "worth taking" compared with the amount of barn items the players deliver.;)

On the contrary, I think the rewards have gotten better over the years. But I don't think most players attend the "Harvest Hoedown" for prizes.
    For example, the only reason I participated in this race last year was to represent my Country. The rewards were not worth the items I delivered.8)

-edit-
    [​IMG]
    Big Parrot Supplies -----> [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]<---- Parrot Food

Big Parrot Supplies upgrade----->[​IMG][​IMG]<------Small Parrot Supplies upgrade

http://nl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...stopic-speculaasjes.32701/page-13#post-671331

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  6. farmer_broke

And developers thought about the otter with the stable thing ah a jig event.

Now people want to produce the otter with their shiny new stables.

On market 40 the plums disappeared, carrots immediately went up in price as well as quantities listed, corn price moved up some but not much just yet, and otter feed prices doubled.

There is a Baha animal I have been looking for in your pictures. No sign yet. ............. The answer: Elephant!

And I am so tired of seeing that parrot! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh but the fun has not begun yet!

7. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

o_O:)xD

5th - 11th September: Spawn Character Synergy Event Quest

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

For the event probably we will need [​IMG] grapes, apples, parrots and parrot feathers.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]<----dumplings

For the Halloween Calendar
    [​IMG]

http://fr.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo.../songes-dintersaison.47468/page-2#post-760825
    http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykapad-pletykák-jóslatok-a-várható-eseményekről.18079/page-64#post-1027158

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    KaiCat33, zerodegrees, AniE and 7 others like this.
  8. farmer_broke

I see those parrots again ............ughhhhhhh

I hope the need for parrots is skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-high with all those parrot pictures.

hahaha ..... everything is juuuuuuuuuuuuuust fine ............. folk ought to be running out of parrot feed in their barns about nowxD

ohhhhh and the need for apples is increasing as folk try to mill to keep up with production ...... hahaha not with all parrots thy won't

Any names for those parrots yet or just ah bunch of talk? xDxDxDxD

wait wait wait S-B, I do have a name for you:

farmer_broke's priceless parrot is named DB-the-Parrot (after DBAYES)

9. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

Thanks SahraB for the fabulous rumors!!!! ;)

I cannot wait for parrot breeding to begin!!!!:D

10. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Me too! I seem to have been waiting ages!!!!

KaiCat33, 007Farming, baw815 and 5 others like this.
  11. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I have been waiting for parrot breeding almost since I started playing :p

12. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Very interesting SahraB, Thanks!:D

14. farmer_broke

I just glanced at the baby farm that collected boots instead of performing well ............ at the time

Parrot feathers were collected to donate then. (Not good now though)

The parrot feathers not submitted and remaining in the barn are worth ..... now get this:

over 11.2 billion in ccs on that market. billion not million!

There was only one reward I felt worth it at the time of the Hoedown. It is an extra 30% ep/tep giver. How I would love to be able to ever send it to Mentor Brookeham .... but we cannot.

Happy Parroting!

15. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

In fact, this explains why market prices have increased. Hoedown actually affects market prices more than we anticipated.
    And it looks like it will continue to impress.

16. farmer_broke

One can prepare well to donate. One has worked hard and just wants to donate donate donate. Before one donates anything to an event where there is a choice AND one is prepared:
    • One might want to answer for themselves a question I have asked over and over and over again and never received even a poor answer: What is it that I DO NOT want to donate?
    The farm with parrot feathers worth over 11.2 billion collected boots, did not go to the top, finished 2900 or something .... it held what it did not donate.

Sometimes we will not know the answer for sure for a long long time and it will not matter to us then.

Regardless, one may have prepared efficiently. No problem. Would their farm be in a better position today had they given just a little thought to: What is it that I have to donate that I really DO NOT want to donate?

This thread helps one in their decision-making .... if one allows the information to help.

Developers use the Hoedown to accomplish their goals. They know what is in barns and most likely what will be donated.

17. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Hi dear friends,
    I am still busy. We have elections for our women lawyers association this month end. So will be busy in campaigning. We have put up one of our friends as candidate for Senior EC Member. I will join this thread next month.

Thanks to SahraB, escalonilla and others for keeping us updated. :)

18. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

19. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Thank you SahraB and escalonilla for all the previews. Love Halloween, and looking forward to a MM Halloween Event. :)
    Good Luck to your candidate 12ss12. :D

KaiCat33, Nala777, fun2farm and 4 others like this.
  20. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Loot packages ---> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

............................................................................................
    Hey, guys!

Everything can always change, not just the weather. (also used)
    The new display features also appear to be changing.

Follows in the footsteps of a bug fly and a spotted umbrella, but it will be better for them.
    Will things still change? I do not know. I hope not.
    ..................................................................................

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.