1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For September 2019

Discussion in 'Grapevine' started by Nala777, Aug 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Now I am in shock!!
    This is the FULL MOON FIELD....closed FOR MOST OF EVERY MONTH!!...:eek: And when it is open, there is usually an Event that takes what we have been able to grow!! So how do they expect us to be able to produce that many plants from each/every plant in just a few days??!!

Frankly, I am getting sick of all this stressful stuff - and being OUT of Events before they have even started. After playing for 7 years, Farmerama is rapidly losing its appeal.:(-.-

Imho BP needs a Reality Check!!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    kibsnfebs, baw815, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  2. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I quite agree, I used to love Moonlight Mania but now I find it stressful.:(

kibsnfebs, baw815, farmlily3 and 3 others like this.
  3. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

4. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Thank you SahraB. All the best juicy gossip. :)

5. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

Simply have base animals from each of the 6 categories.
    In fact, just in case, I would say I have at least 250 animals of everything that can be raised.
    Badges are going to ask for insurance, but what if they ask for mammals of for example level 5, or more specifically, level 5 rabbits?:)

http://es.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...s-de-septiembre-2019.53117/page-3#post-900420

6. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Baron

:wuerg::( I'm just a teensy-weensy farmer:eek:
    Same here, @Cassie101 . Wish we could do regular farming there for at least 10 days every month:eek::wuerg:xD
    ;):p

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  7. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)The October Calendar is out.....and the Moonlight Field is open all month!!:D Along with Content Upgrades. I hope this will be a permanent 'opening', and not just a tease!!

Does anyone have any other information??

SahraB, joanc123, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  8. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

No way! There is Nala-the-Otta (Otter) on the broke farm. Just say the word and all 57,125 of your otter friends will be sold for cheap and the proceeds gifted to you by way of artisan products. And that is only the beginning. Please do not wait until the last minute though.
    My decision based upon your happiness was to clear all Golden leaves from the market, all glowworms from the market, all spiders from the market, all glowworm feed from the market and all spider feed up to 100,000 ccs from this market.

The decision was made quickly, the action required done quickly and I am prepared to manage this farm based upon that decision and live with it. Thank you very much for your expression of happiness. So many help to make this farm as you have.

9. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8):)You're welcome, farmer_broke. My happiness is yours.;)
    May the Golden glow be with you. Live long and prosper.:music:

SahraB, joanc123 and farmer_broke like this.
  10. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Thank you again.

And thank you for the Golden Glow because I need it too right now. (I have a little ..... well big big big big... problem I need to solve.) I am super willing to try that Golden Glow Thing too. :)

And this problem is a lady. I don't like problem. Will you please be so kind as to send about 10,000 of those Golden Glow things? :):DxD Always a problem on the broke farm :cry:.......... and always a lot of fun :music::DxD

Happy Farming and 10,000 Golden Glow things might do it for me.

farmlily3, SahraB and joanc123 like this.
  11. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)You are most welcome again, farmer_broke!:)

I am sorry, though, that I cannot help you with your Lady problem...nor with the GOLDEN Glow things, as that refers to the GOLDEN Glow *you-will-receive* from the sale of all the beautiful GOLDEN leaves you have accumulated!!;):D

I would, however, be happy:Dto send you another YELLOW chicken egg farm to go with the one I sent you @ G&T! They are, after all, quite golden looking!:music: Just think how it will enhance all your other yellow chicken egg farms as they fill and crowd your fields!!:D

I hope that will do it for you, as they would surely be a GOLDEN Glow to warm your heart!!:inlove::)

May the GOLDEN Glow rain down upon you like the leaves from the trees in the brisk wind of Fall!
    :)Live long - and be prosperous!;)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    SahraB, Cassie101 and farmer_broke like this.
  12. Lea2191

Lea2191 Advanced

The problem is we can't prepare for the grave candle in this event. I have 86 grave candles now which gives me exactly 2440 worth of grave candles. If this doesn't change I got lucky.

SahraB likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.