1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Gift disappeared

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by coll1nsrb, May 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coll1nsrb

coll1nsrb Forum-Greenhorn

Hi any farmer expert, one of my neighbors sent me a 'garden gnome' today but it is not in my inventory or on my farm. I already sent my 5 gifts for the day so i cannot read the description of the gnome. Is it suppose to be in my inventory so i can place it please? Thanks so much.

2. mindy1701

mindy1701 Exceptional Talent

Hi coll1nsrb, the garden gnome is the drop item in the market square event now playing on the event playfield.

baw815 likes this.
  3. coll1nsrb

Ohhh, thanks so much, silly me. Where is that info explaining the free gifts & what they do please when you get a minute. Your msg. repeated in my reply when I pressed 'reply' on right, I don't know what i did but i didn't mean to. Please excuse my lack of knowledge for now. Thanks again for answer. ((hugs))

4. mindy1701

mindy1701 Exceptional Talent

You can find the info under Game FAQs
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/farmerama-market-square.35441/

• There will be two special event drops:
    Garden Gnome
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops while harvesting your event playfield and the 3 tropical lands, from crops, trees, stables and workshops.

Flower Crown
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops while harvesting your Flower Crown deco item. They can also be purchased in the event shop!

coll1nsrb likes this.
  5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

If you want to learn about gifting in general, here is the link to the FAQ.

You will find a description of most of the gifts in the Gift FAQ with exception of event gifts (announced in the event FAQs) and the Marvelous Melons item. This is an item that will be giftable for a limited time only, info is here. When it is exchanged for another item there will be an official announcement. If you want to send/receive an EP/CC item, this is the best one, all the others are old with very low values.

coll1nsrb likes this.
  6. coll1nsrb

Thank you both so very much, I will read the FAQ's as you both suggested. I see why you both earned your titles. LOL Thanks again.

-Mir85- likes this.
  7. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Happy to help :) let us know if you have more questions, there is certainly a lot to take in for a new farmer :p

coll1nsrb and baw815 like this.
  8. yamano

yamano Forum-Greenhorn

Want to send carrots and apple sauce?

9. coll1nsrb

Do you mean you want me to send you carrots & applesauce? I have carrots but don't know anything about applesauce, didn't know we had it. lol I don't know how to send stuff other than gifts yet anyway, will need to read FAQ's later. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.