1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Pet

Discussion in 'General issues' started by NoLongerServe, Oct 12, 2018 at 10:22 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoLongerServe

NoLongerServe Active Author

Anyone know any pet can earn by quest or event like dragon pet? i'd like give a try :D

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello NoLongerServe :)

At this time, there is no quest or event that awards a dragon pet. However, you can use Farm Coins to get a crow or owl pet in Shop O Rama.

May I assist you further?

sanddollar15 and AMN50 like this.
  3. NoLongerServe

wwow that fantastic ! farm coins is precious but worth. i will all of them. ty may i know when i can get a dragon pet or any other pet?

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You can get new pets when they become available and you can get some older pets when offered during special sales. You can also buy some pets during Renzo's Travelling Fair.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. NoLongerServe

When When when? does it 4 years too? boring owl

sure. btw why i don't see my crow egg no bird out :wuerg:(no BB spent)

6. Farmers.Almanac

Pet crows have an incubation period of 168 hours. Once the egg hatches into a pet, you will see a crow fly out each time you harvest.

May I assist you further?

7. NoLongerServe

LOL my god 168 hours could be a year time for me to wait xD good thing is it no need spent BB to incubation. ty owl bring me useful infor. btw r u bro/sis of shooger ur guys look the same.o_O

8. Farmers.Almanac

On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome :) Be patient, this time next week, you will have crows flying across your farm ;)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.