1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full speed ahead

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by clonahmon, Apr 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

Hi Guys,

Full speed ahead.. and here are the numbers ;) (I have edited, thanks to PeepsCA for correction)

To play all 28 fields you need:

plants for donation: 13,900
    plants for milling: 9,240
    Total 23,140

drops for donation: 702
    drops for milling: 616
    total 1,318

tracks (milling product) for donation: 28
    milling time 6 minutes without rune or subscription

With all requirements for the bingo event/alchemist garden, we would need around 40,000 plants for both events and 3,900 drops!!!

Have fun everybody ;)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  2. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Thanks @clonahmon. I got slightly different numbers tho...

plants for donation: 13,900
    plants for milling 28 tracks: 9,240
    total: 23,140

drops for donation: 702
    drops for milling 28 tracks: 616
    total: 1,318

3. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

you are right.. I am sorry

4. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

No need to apologize, it was just an itty bitty blooper;)... Thank you for starting the thread!

5. swingtime

swingtime Forum-Apprentice

6. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Inhabitant

Garden or speed ?
    total over 40000 crop
    what’s your choice ;)

OR, dare to do both, xDxD

7. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Both... without spending a penny. :wuerg:

8. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Me too, PeepsCA !;)

9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Emperor of the Forum

I'm in...Full Speed Ahead!:)xD

10. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Oh yeah, I'm onboard!
    This event can only be done on main land, guess what - I'll do the other in Bahama. Whop whop. Or should I say : chooga chooga chooga , Choo-choo Choo-choo

11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Great Master

Yeah, I think Moraine has the right idea - do this one on the mainland and that one on Baha. I think I will also farm with gusto today and see if I can get a bit ahead on the event that should just be starting right now....off to harvest and plant....whee!

12. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

About the factories and tracks, anyone knows if we start on tile 1 or tile 25 ? 25 is the logical one for me, but the picture kinda looks like 1 is the starting point. It doesn't matter much, but for the fun I'd like to plan my tracks.

And just to make sure I read correctly, we need to open the house with the right colour and then the factory with the same colour before we can start harvest, right?

13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Thanks clonahmon, and peeps for starting this thread and crunching the numbers! I am "all aboard" for the Full Speed ahead event!
    I just :inlove::inlove: the little train givers..too cute, and if I get the Ghost train it can go up on Haunted Manor!:inlove:
    What ever event you chose to do, just have fun, it is a game after all!;) Good luck!

14. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

I read it the way, that we have to unlock the coloured factory first, before we can have access to the outbuildings.
    And as far as I can see, the starting point is no. 25...... correcct me please, if I am wrong ;)

15. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Emperor of the Forum

Looks to me starting tile is 1. From the FAQ, above the numbered tiles, the map shows one highlighted tile and text refers to first tile as initial starting point.

16. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Okay I'm reading the fine print.
    This is what I read: Tile 4 has a red house with a green roof, on the requirement it says: 1 access to red factory, 1 access to green factory and 10 rails, it grants the Ghost trains.

After second third time I read it too. I can be a bit dim at times. (those times not being in shortage). Thank you for spelling it out for me :inlove:

17. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Still not decided if I'm in or out. If I play the event I would want all five trains + cloud row. Tried to find a route that takes the least amount of crops. The route I found takes 17,750 crops + 1252 drops. First follow the black tiles, then the blue, then the red.

[​IMG]

Please note that if you don't mind growing 330 more crops, you can get to the factories faster by going via tile 21 instead of going the long way round. Never mind, the long way round only takes drops, so with a good first harvest the long way round may be quicker.

Those that want cloud row with items, but not the two extra (mega cool) trains can skip 22, do tile 5 instead of 4, and 14 instead of 15 (you'll miss the partyspins from the factory).

Totals are then: 14,330 crops and 844 drops.

PS. The little sailboat makes me feel very much at home :inlove: it has the Norwegian colors.

18. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Thank you Mir. With two events, this is very helpful. :p Thank you clonahmon for the thread and the numbers. :)
    As soon as I finish my second pot of coffee(and can think again), I will post the SOS thread. o_O

SOS thread posted. Best of luck to us all... gonna need it. :sleepy:

19. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Mir85, thank you, I think you have a brilliant plan!:inlove::inlove:

20. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Never mind, the long way round only takes drops, so with a good first harvest (for those not doing the other event :sleepy:) the long way round may be quicker.

Those that want cloud row with items, but not the two extra (mega cool) trains can skip 22, do tile 5 instead of 4, and 14 instead of 15 (you'll miss the partyspins from the factory).

Totals are then: 14,330 crops and 844 drops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.