1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G&T/IGMs - Players don't exist

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Chevrefeuille, Apr 30, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Board Analyst

Hi,

I have looked here and I don't see anyone else raising the issue though I know I have seen it discussed in the G&T thread. It is not possible to send items to certain players (existing neighbours and buddies) or send IGMs - it says they do not exist. :(

This seems a little unfair if these players do not get gifts intended for them due to a technical hitch. Any idea when or if it can be put right before the end of the event? :)

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  2. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

The "player doesn't exist" issue has been raised here and here. :)

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  3. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Board Analyst

Okay, thanks. I didn't see those posts and was in a bit of a rush. Sorry Mods, please close. ;)

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  4. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

Yeah, those were on the second or third page :) It's that I know I had posted an issue, otherwise I wouldn't have known it either.

I hope the problem gets solved. :)

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thankyou Sheriziya for your assistance.

Hello Chevrefeuille,
    Hopefully the issue will be resolved next time the Event comes around.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.