1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gift and trade event items off of the list allowed not able to send....

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BeingStella, Jul 28, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeingStella

BeingStella Padavan

I notice that the singing flowers for the flower row are not on the list to be traded, gifted or sold. I was wondering if this event which appears to be monthly...are new things randomly permitted and others omitted or is this something fixed at the current time. Will next month be a refined list? What is the likeliness that other items will be allowed in the future.
    I also see there are trees that are not tradable too....so just wondering...

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

We have no insight into whether the flowers will be able to be traded next event or not. Trees/Animals that are not included are always any that have been introduced within the last 4 months. Gift & Trade is not usually held monthly, but we do not know in advance when the Game Team will hold the mini-events.

Can I assist you further?

3. BeingStella

BeingStella Padavan

Well that's hope at the end of a tunnel, as you mentioned items introduced within the last 4 months! Okay ...answered my questions as always thank you kindly!

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.