1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini-Event Gift and Trade: September 2019 - Thank you notes

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by shooger.sweet, Sep 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please use this thread to post your "Thank you" notes for the Gift & Trade deals and gifts :) . Please do not use this thread for posting requests / giveaways or other deals.

Happy gifting and trading!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

sanddollar15 likes this.
  2. rivak

rivak Active Author

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I opened my farm this morning to a shower of wonderful gifts. I want to thank the following players for their generosity:

ChristmasTreeFarm, Rainbows_End, Chevrefeuille, Willow and Stinkerton

You are all wonderful people and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. If there is anything at all I can do to help you out, please don't hestate to let me know. :D:inlove::D:inlove::D:inlove::D:inlove:

missbutterbean, spotsbox and Willow like this.
  3. 007Farming

007Farming Count Count

This is a LOUD & CHEERFUL shout out to BP for opening up MM for the Gift and Trade EventxDxDxDxDSuper Awesome and I am Super Happy:inlove:xD

EDIT: A SUPER DUPER Thanks goes to DB for that BEAUTIFUL Pink KoixDxDxDxD

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  4. rivak

rivak Active Author

Agreed! It's great to be able to ask for MM trees this time around. Those creepy willow trees are a pain to get! :D:inlove::D:inlove::D:inlove:

spotsbox and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you so much for all the lovely gifts and trades during this wonderful mini event. Special thanks to some special farmers:inlove:

6. missyww83

missyww83 Forum-Greenhorn

Thank you to everyone who responded to my request and to a special person who sent additional items they knew would help me. My first Gift & Trade event was a very welcoming one.

spotsbox, Willow and 007Farming like this.
  7. leannkat

leannkat Advanced

a big thank you to spotsbox for giving me the giver i needed to finish my cloud row. happy gift and trade everybody

8. rivak

rivak Active Author

I owe another round of thanks to some very generous players:

MacDonald01, puppiesnponies, 007Farming, Stinkerton (again!), squigglegiggle, bearbabe, spotsbox1, MrsMacDonald01 and elRe1 were SO kind! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Thank you all for your support and help. I have a new batch of quests I can finally start, thanks to what you've done for me. :)

9. elRe

elRe Forum Inhabitant

In the name of market 37, a great *THANK YOU* goes to « rivak » who send a Birch tree to my farm number 45.
    barnValue.article.marketValue
    130.birchCatkin.1462,02
    225.chamoisFeed.107085,00
    .sweetChestnut.​
    Now, I have three options: produce Birch catkins and sell them on the market, or produce Birch catkins to mill Chamois feed and sell it on the market. Or create a Barter & Give trade offer as follows: search Sweet chestnut tree, offer Birch tree. So, I can produce Sweet chestnuts and sell them on the market to buy big quantities of Birch catkins and mill more Chamois feeds to share.

SahraB and Nala777 like this.
  10. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you, SB (you know who you are), for allowing me to trade to get one of the EP givers that everyone is after! :)

11. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum General

Thanks to the amazing farmer that gave me apple juice

SahraB, Willow and spotsbox like this.
  12. illy1996

Thank you to my dear neighbour who never fails to put a smile on my face with her generosity. I have received so many "special" gifts from her over the years that it is hard to find a new way to say "Thank You"! :music:
    Not only did she find an "All-Star Player" for me but she also gave me a Pink Paint Factory - because she could! :inlove:

Brookeham, DBAYES, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  13. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Active Author

A big thank you to 007Farming & AuntMoe for all the great help you gave me! I truly appreciate it.

SahraB and 007Farming like this.
  14. illy1996

Thank you again SB for giving me the final item to complete my CR! Generous as ever! :inlove:
    I would also like to thank all those who went on the search for these items on my behalf. Truly showing the community spirit! ;)

DBAYES, SahraB and 007Farming like this.
  15. madmax41

madmax41 Forum-Greenhorn

Only started the game about 2-3 weeks ago and was lvl 16 when I found out about gift&trade. I was overwhelmed with the willingness to give without wanting anything in return. Thank you to everyone that has gifted, I am forever grateful and will return this kindness one day. :inlove:

SahraB and 007Farming like this.
  16. rivak

rivak Active Author

More thanks!

Thank you so much Cassie101, DBAYES, Squigglegiggle, ChristmasTreeFarm, Chevrefeuille and sanddollar15 for your wonderful gifts. I promise to give your trees and animals lots of love and care. :)

17. illy1996

I would like to thank T, another of my wonderful neighbours who sent me another Tail Fans. I am pleased to say that it has found a good home! :inlove:

18. 007Farming

007Farming Count Count

Thanks to those that traded with me on the trade boardxD

DBAYES and SahraB like this.