1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gift giveaway!

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by oldmcdonald, Feb 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldmcdonald

oldmcdonald Forum Pro

I have decided to host a giveaway as a result of the ending of one of my competitions. All you need to do is pick an item from the list (as many as you like!) and simply reply with your name and the item/s you want - next Thursday (5th Feb) I will draw the names out of a hat and let you know the results! Good luck everyone! :music:

-edit-

All items will be gifted to you on the next G&T event! Details can be found here.

Good luck all!

P.S. Mods, I know I have already posted this in the Gabfest section of the forum and I apologise if posting the same thread in another section of the forum is not allowed, but I wanted as many farmers to see this as possible so that they had a chance of winning something!

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    penguilnz likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello oldmcdonald,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :cry: but as you already have one giveaway thread, we will need to close this one. You can either add a post to the end of the old competition with the new rewards and instructions for entries, or we can close the other thread and you can start a new giveaway thread in Gabfest.

Please respond with your choice of which option you would like to proceed with. :)

penguilnz likes this.
  3. oldmcdonald

oldmcdonald Forum Pro

Hello, its okay I suspected just as much! Please close this one :music:

penguilnz likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Good luck with your new competition, may there be many lucky winners ;)

~closing thread~

penguilnz and oldmcdonald like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.