1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gingerbread man in Winter Calendar

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by rivak, Dec 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rivak

rivak Forum-Apprentice

Hi!

I got 3 gingerbread men for day one of the winter calendar. It says it speeds up production in my workshops. But I am not sure what they are.

Are they egg farms? Would the shearing shed and koi pond count too? And what else?

Thanks for your help!

2. Jazac

Jazac Forum Commissioner

I am not a MOD. But yes it speeds up all workshops you have... if you eat (Gingerbread) first then feed (workshop) pens. It is a Bakery item.

[​IMG]

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello rivak,

As Jazac stated, the Gingerbread speeds up production of all Workshops (Egg farm, koi pond, peanut butter factory, etc.). The product must be used before feeding the workshops for the time reduction to take place.

Can I assist you further?

4. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Commissioner

Hi rivak. It seems like you're asking which pens are workshops. If you follow this link it will take you to a list of workshops, including which animals have workshops, how much feed etc. each workshop takes, and what each workshop produces. This only includes workshops on the main farm (not bahamarama), but it gives you an indication of what is considered a workshop. Anything where a new product is created by donating an animal and some animal feed is considered a workshop (eg. a chicken farm isn't a workshop, because it takes only chicken feed, whereas an egg farm is a workshop because it requires both chickens and chicken feed and produces eggs). Hope that helps!

5. rivak

rivak Forum-Apprentice

Thank you everyone for your help! My question has been answered, and I now have two valuable bookmarks for future use. No further assistance is needed.

12ss12 and FrootloopGrove like this.
  6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.