1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great eclipse V

Discussion in 'General issues' started by -Chakotay-, Sep 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Chakotay-

-Chakotay- Forum-Greenhorn

When I try to deliver the last items to finish the quest, I cannot. I enter the amount but nothing happens. I have to log out and then log in again and then the next level appears. That means that I don't get the reward. It was the same for the previous levels. Now I have reached level 5 and I really want that rhino...
    What do I have to do?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello -Chakotay-,

Do you have enough goods to complete the level you are trying to complete? Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies and also clearing the Flash cache to see if that helps? If this does not solve the problem, please post in Tech with your ID# so this can be checked.

Can I assist you further?

3. -Chakotay-

-Chakotay- Forum-Greenhorn

Hello shooger.sweet. Thanks for the answer.
    It seems that it happens just in this special event. Anyway I have cleared the cache and flash and I will see what happens with my next final delivery in level 5.
    That's all for now, thank you.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.