1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Happy Patches

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by Farmers.Almanac, Aug 21, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,
    [​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "Happy Patches" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I like the look of this event, a bit of a change - just hope the amounts will not turn out to be too exhausting and that the drops are good. :)

It's probably too early to make any judgement but I just wanted to say that I think this is the third event that the Magic Trees have not given drops. Why are they suddenly just normal trees, nothing magical about them at all. :(

Edit: Thank for for this change of FAQs - much appreciated. :)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    sebe96, 007Farming, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  3. clonahmon

clonahmon Board Veteran

I actually like this kind of event.
    One downside: the star coins needed in the shop for some items are NOT the same as in the FAQ! (eg in FAQ 1 texile patch=5 starcoins, in the game itself it is 7 star coins! Lots of the other things buyable in the event shop are double the price ingame than in the FAQ.

That information should be correct in the FAQ or not given at all.

Graphics are nice.

Thumbs up for this one.

sebe96, Sue46, farmlily3 and 4 others like this.
  4. Growalot

Growalot Forum Expert

Good pick up clonahmon about the increased prices between FAQ and actual shop.

We deserve an explanation as to why this is the case. Sneaky tactics.....again!

sebe96, Sue46, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  5. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Mogul

This event is really fun. It requires a little bit of thinking, but no time pressure or stress. If you don't have tiles that give you the extra prizes of the type that you want, you can go on to the next round. The fact that we get extra prizes based upon the patches that we apply had escaped me when I read the FAQ so that was a wonderfully pleasant surprise. I do like the events where we get to choose what we get, buying with star coins or whathaveyou. The event crop is beautiful and the whole mechanic is really good. Very pleased.

sebe96, joanc123 and 007Farming like this.
  6. jnnythct

jnnythct Someday Author

This is a nice event - out of the ordinary, enjoyable and quite relaxing. The only thing that I initially found confusing was finding the starting point when there were other buttons on the playfield. The instructions said 'Any colour tile can be placed next to any of the button starting points' and I took this to include the buttons that turned out to be just obstacles. I found this, and turning the patches, frustrating until realisation dawned after some trial and error.
    Like Matselleste above, I also really like the event shops where I can choose the items to buy with my star coins.

On the downside - as a long term player, I no longer need golden bananas nor the trees offered. And so I'm disappointed that there are only 2 wonder stables/2 wonder trees available and no rare trees on offer in the event shop.

Jnnythct
    Main Farm 197
    Baha 418

sebe96, Cassie101, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  7. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Finally!...A return to sanity re: A Good, stress-free, Event!!:D Two thumbs up!:D

sebe96, Cassie101, Brookeham and 4 others like this.
  8. ..Jethro..

..Jethro.. Forum-Greenhorn

Very enjoyable event :p

fun2farm likes this.
  9. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Inhabitant

It is a good event although it is questionable whether I'll be able to complete it (i.e. obtain the cloud row). I have plenty of drop items but probably not enough crops, even though I have pretty much been farming nothing but event crops the whole time.

fun2farm likes this.
  10. Lea2191

Lea2191 Active Author

I like the game.

It did take me a little while to figure out how to play - effectively. I didn't think the prizes were enough to warrent going for the cloud row. I played more than I planned because the game was fun.

sebe96 likes this.
  11. sebe96

sebe96 Forum General

I really liked this game. I don't usually like mini games, I just like the grow and throw type, as most mini games are so time consuming and usually just another time consuming task, but I was able to pick up a lot extra farm coins, SSG, SG, etc thru the mini game working my way towards the cloud row.

Brookeham likes this.
  12. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Baron

I like that every fabric tile counted towards the final goal - which I am still aiming for. There were no time restraints on completing each mini game and we could choose how many tiles to place to get the rewards we wanted. All in all a nice relaxing event despite needing loads of crops.

fun2farm, sebe96 and Brookeham like this.
  13. Growalot

Growalot Forum Expert

:DVery happy with this event!:D

sebe96 likes this.
  14. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I really enjoyed this event and the mini event that went with it. It was not easy but it was possible for most to finish. The prizes were good and the extras along the way added a bit more interest. :D
    Please, let's have more like this event. :)

15. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

I loved this event!:inlove:(especially the mini game!) Yes, please repeat this!!!! :music:

davidb1yth007 likes this.
  16. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum General

Loved it - nothing negative to say. Just a suggestion to have some prizes for lower star coin amounts - I had 11 left but nothing to spend on

Brookeham and 007Farming like this.
  17. sarann

sarann Advanced

Liked this event. Please don't change anything with the event other than lower the crop requirements.

fun2farm and 007Farming like this.
  18. 007Farming

007Farming Count Count

I actually participated and enjoyed it. Thank you BP:):D

19. Okkkay

Okkkay Active Author

Not Patches related but it doesn't have its own thread, so....

How come I cannot seem to get the Veggie Slide? I have a couple of all the others (two Spookies already, yeppp :) ) but whenever the Veggie Slide appears on my Farmwheel I get something else. I didn't count but I'm sure I'm over 12 spins when there was a Veggie Slide as a possible result. It's avoiding me on purpose! xD

baw815 likes this.
  20. baw815

baw815 Forum Ambassador

Same here Okkkay!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.