1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harvey Cottontail

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by howk01, Aug 13, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howk01

howk01 Active Author

The first day of event I won 2 Harvey cottontails. The first was approx 9:30AM & the second was in the evening. I checked the gift tab at bottom after getting the first one & there was no gift listed so I thought that maybe I wouldn't get anything until 24 hours had passed but when I got the second Harvey I did get ep's right away. Yesterday I did not receive any gifts from either of them. Could someone please check & let me know what is happening?
    Thank you very much!
    ID#10696097

2. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hi howk01

Have you got gift pop-ups enabled?

3. howk01

howk01 Active Author

Yes & I did receive ep this evening from the second Harvey Cottontail, but nothing from this morning for the first one.

4. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

the friends do not always have separate pop-ups, depending on when you login you may get both gifts show in the same pop-up

5. howk01

howk01 Active Author

Just now got a gift from the first Harvey so it looks like it has resolved itself.
    Thanks very much for your help! You may close the thread.

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Neon-Lights, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.