1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please!!

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by farmlily3, Mar 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Two harvests ago my Baha fields would not harvest. The field had stopped counting down and was still at 2:48 min. when it should have been ready for harvest. I bought SG and it went down to 1:05 (or :09, I don't remember which as I was in a hurry to harvest another farm.) Now, for the second time, I went to harvest Baha....but it had reverted to 2:48 again - and would not harvest!!
    This is going to make the difference in whether or not I make the 65,000 ep's. My time is up in 1:33!
    This has never happened before. Why won't my Baha field harvest??!!
    I have reloaded several times as well - still nothing. My other farm has no problem harvesting on Baha.

**Well, here's one for the books! As soon as the timer went down under ten minutes the Baha crop timer started working again!! I don't know what happened, but it cost me two harvests and the last little bit I needed to make the 65,000 requirement!!**

Also, my mill will not let me make PF! It will let me make everything else, but not PF!

P.S.**Mill has resumed its function!**

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    farmerlily22 and IVANCICA30 like this.
  2. d5aisy

d5aisy Forum Inhabitant

Turn off everything on your computer except the farm you want to harvest. All virus updates [turn on later], software updates and anything, everything else and especially your other farm. Then reboot.
    It's all I can think of:(
    good luck!
    not a mod just trying to help

BlackCaviar, IVANCICA30 and farmlily3 like this.
  3. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Thank you d5aisy. I didn't have time to try your suggestion as there were only 7 mins. left on the timer when I saw your post, but I appreciate your trying to help. :)

d5aisy, BlackCaviar and IVANCICA30 like this.
  4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Thank you d5aisy for your assistance. :)

Hello farmlily3, :oops:

I am a little bit confused so please allow me to apologise, but I am afraid I do not understand if the problem was fixed or you still need assistance with this matter. Please be so kind and clear this out when you get a chance :) I'll happily share my coffee and chocolate.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

d5aisy and farmerlily22 like this.
  5. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)teddy.bear, please accept my apologies!:cry: I just came back to this thread. Yes, things are mostly better with the mill. Just some 'personality' quirks that appear and disappear. I suppose I can live with them as they don't usually stay too many days, and they are minor.
    Thank you for your help - and for the delicious coffee (needed that!) and chocolate (yum!)!:):)

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of teddy.bear, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.