1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herbs Mini Game ?

Discussion in 'General issues' started by oaksong, Jun 14, 2019 at 4:16 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. oaksong

oaksong Someday Author

I don't see any way to start the mini game? What makes it different from the regular game?

Cassie101 likes this.
  2. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

First make portable greenhouses in mill, when made click on blue bag - top right of any of your mainland fields
    Then click on greenhouse in middle of screen.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019 at 9:26 AM
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thankyou Cassie101 for your assistance.

Can I assist the OP further?

4. oaksong

oaksong Someday Author

That did not answer my question. My question is; what differentiates the main game from the mini game, since it appears they both start the same way.
    All I can see is that the arrows behave differently in the mini game. I don't see how that happens.

5. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

You've completely lost me. There is only one game with the arrows and that's the mini game
    shooger.sweet may have a better answer for you.
    Good luck

Lilaclady likes this.
  6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello oaksong :)

As Cassie101 has indicated, you will need to click on the greenhouse (green button in the middle of the event window) to begin the treasure hunt for Crates O Herbs. Once you have grown the seeds, you return to the event window and on the right hand side you will donate the crops where it says 'Deliver'.

May I assist you further?

Cassie101 likes this.
  7. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Excuse me for posting after a mod

oaksong the best way to play the map is to start in the same place each time. then only click on 2 squares. If you find the chest in the first 2 squares you will get 9 crates of event seeds. You can leave the map and go back in (you won't lose any turns)
    click on the same square you started on earlier and try to get the chest in 2 goes and so on.
    I hope you find this helpful, good luck :)

8. habalala

habalala Commander of the Forum

Sorry mods for jumping in as well. Trying to help.

I think there's a mix up in understanding what's Main game and what's Mini Game.

Main game = Farmarama (with event)
    Mini game (related to event) = a seperate game which can be played during (some) events running in the main game. It may be a main part of an event but isn't considered to be the main game.

The Main game is always running while mini game(s) only occur as being part from an event. This time around the event is Mystery of Herbs III and the mini game is Treasure Hunt (other events have other mini games).

Cassie101 likes this.
  9. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

The way the arrows went different ways seems to be oaksong's main problem.

oaksong it is not a maze it's treasure map. It keeps changing

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019 at 10:00 PM
  10. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The arrows will give you a general direction of where the buried treasure is:

mini game.gif

If you leave the mini game before the treasure is found then reopen the treasure map, the treasure will be in a new position. If this is not what you are referring to, can you provide a screenshot as to what the issue is?

Can I assist you further?

Cassie101 likes this.