1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hibiscus

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by GamefanPPG, Jul 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamefanPPG

GamefanPPG Forum-Apprentice

So.....the Tiki event ask for this plant I have locked. Does that mean I'm stuck and unable to get more prizes from the event?

God, I need a lot golden bananas. So many things locked in the temple.

Hemlock likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello GamefanPPG,

I have moved your thread to the General Issues section.

You will not be able to continue with that building until you unlock Hibiscus OR pay BBs to skip that step. You can however, continue with the other buildings to collect those rewards.

Can I assist you further?

3. GamefanPPG

I'm not having any game issue at all. I just lack the knowledge of all the new stuffs farmerama have, for example if this new "crate" rewards are an item I need to open, or they do so automatically. I wanted to find players I can ask for advices and hints, so I thought someone would reply me in the chat section about the game.

Despite I'm level 85, I feel like a noob player unable to do lot of things because I don't have many stuffs, tho I guess that was espected after no play for a long time.

I guess I will pm some of my new neightbours ingame and maybe someone nice enough can reply to my doubts about the game because no one felt like reply me here in the forums. Maybe no one want to deal with noob players? Oh well

Thanks for reply.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello GamefanPPG :)

The game has changed a lot since you last played regularly and it is understandable that you have questions. You can ask general questions about the game that we can answer, and you certainly are welcome to communicate with other players here in the forum or via IGM.

The reward crates that you earn in events or quests will be found in your Deco inventory under the Consumables tab. You may open them there.

Welcome back to the game. It won't be long before you feel more comfortable about all the changes that have happened.

May I assist you further?

5. GamefanPPG

Thanks.

I suppose the new animals both in the normal field and bahamarama can only be obtainable with the....animal stable builder and the sprout thing. ( Sorry, I forgot the names of those items ) You put it in your farm, wait a while and randomly you get a new animal or tree what can't be obtainable in the store or by leveling up. For example the egg tree.

I also believe the halloween area to farm the halloween based "plants" get unlocked when the game open a halloween time event? Or you need to do some sort of quest to unlock it?

The gamefaqs have plenty of info thanks God. I guess I should start there and read everything I don't know yet.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  6. Farmers.Almanac

I think you are referring to Wonder Stables and Wonder Trees for stables and trees that are not part of the normal unlocking process on the mainland or on Bahamarama.

Here are the links for those events:
    Wonder Stables
    Baha Wonder Stables
    Wonder Trees
    Baha Wonder Trees

You can also try finding what you may be missing during Gift and Trade. According to the July Preview Calendar, Gift and Trade returns on the 26th :)

Moonlight Mania has been moved to its own fields rather than being on the mainland as you may remember. It does open only during Moonlight Mania. The crops will be accessible to you next time the event rolls around and you can build stables, workshops, trees, and deco items in Jack's shop.

Happy FAQ reading :) Please let us know if you have any further questions.

May I assist you further?

7. GamefanPPG

No, thanks for the help and links. Seem like there is a lot I need to read from the faqs now. There is a lot to do in the farm too.

Thanks again.

8. Farmers.Almanac

On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.