1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High level FSQ bug

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by habalala, Jul 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habalala

habalala Count Count

Hi mods,

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a silly raise in levels while doing these quests. See here.

This is a follow up post to explain where things go wrong.

Prior to reaching level 133, and finally be able to donate the level 130 Red Currant, I checked the quest to verify the crop I would recieve on level 133 (Sweet Clover) was donateable as well.
    It was the case. While hovering over the tasks, the tooltip stated "From level 133", the same as Red Currant.

So I reached level 133 and donated my build up stock for Red Currant, bought Sweet Clovers from the shop and grew a few to give that task a start as well.

The other day, with confidence I went to the quest to donate .. only to find out the Sweet Clover was still blocked and the tooltip now stating "From level 136".

What is this? I level up and get punished for doing so?
    Why are the levels for donating going up by 3 on leveling up?
    Why is false donation level info given prior to leveling up?

Gah, I don't like this programbug.

Up to lvl 130 this problem didn't occur. Seems from level 130 and up the donationlevels are raised with 3 levels upon leveling up. Quite a discouragement to level up..

Please get it fixed.

BoHoKaren, sanddollar15 and joanc123 like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello habalala,

Steps 3 and 4 of the Quest have a level 136 requirement. This is not the only case where a Farmer's Society Quest requires a higher level to complete than the seed level needed. As stated previously, this has been passed onto the Game Team.

Can I assist you further?

3. habalala

habalala Count Count

Thanks for taking your time to adress my grumpy post. NFQ. Make it a lovely day, keep smiling!

julie1013 likes this.
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.