1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Highland Festival

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by WIndwalker2020, Sep 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WIndwalker2020

WIndwalker2020 Forum-Greenhorn

"You can access the event through the news page, event timer or the event entry"

I've got nothing - the FAQ says from Level 3....I'm level 24....or is this Level 3 another part of the game I've not unlocked?

I've logged out and back in thinking maybe I missed it but still nothing shows....

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello WIndwalker2020 :( ,

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the event is only available from level 44 :oops: We have updated the FAQ now.

I'm sure you are disappointed, but I hope you will enjoy farming, along with the mini events and all the new content you get access to as you level up fast.

Is there anything else we could assist you with?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. WIndwalker2020

WIndwalker2020 Forum-Greenhorn

Awww...okay......next year then :)

Nothing further - thanks

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

You are most welcome, and thank you for your understanding. Congratulations on your level up :) I see you are level 25 already!

Keep up the good work,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread as there are no further questions ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.