1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holly bush seeds disappeared

Discussion in 'General issues' started by Sabelyna, Dec 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabelyna

Sabelyna Someday Author

Hi,
    I have been planting and growing the event crop holly bush on my main farm playing field and about an hour ago the seeds disappeared from the field choices. However, I can still see them in my barn inventory, just not on my main farm.
    Can this be checked and corrected for me please.

Sabelyna
    User ID: 15944806

2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Commissioner

The event ended a few hours ago, so you can't plant them any more :D They may still appear in the inventory for a while, but this is only the amount you had left at the end of the event; you won't be able to grow any more.

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Sabelyna,

As squigglegiggle stated, the Weekend quest has finished and you can no longer plant the Holly Bush.
    The leftover crops will be converted as soon as the Game Team runs the script.

Can I assist you further?

4. Sabelyna

Sabelyna Someday Author

ok, thank you! I did not realize the quest had ended, probably should have been paying closer attention. Thank you both so much for setting me straight.

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.