1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holly Bush

Discussion in 'General issues' started by ArnoldasSernas, Nov 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ArnoldasSernas

ArnoldasSernas Forum-Greenhorn

Hi, I see holly bush in my inventory but I can not seed it anywhere. Is there any problem ?

AMN50 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello ArnoldasSernas,

The Holly Bush can only be planted on the Main playfield. Have you tried refreshing the Game to see if that helps?

Can I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. bikki93

bikki93 Forum-Apprentice

I do not see any Holly Bush. I see something like 10 film flower. Where is it supposed to be? My main field does not have any place to plant things. Baha? Have to wait about two days. In any way, there's no way to do this quest. Should I replace current animals or trees with something that do not take much time to grow? Because Cameras and lenses do not drop as quickly as I hope them to.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello bikki93,

As explained above, the Holly Bush can only be planted on the Main playfield. It cannot be planted on the tropical lands. If you have further issues, please start your own thread rather than hijacking another player's thread.

Can I assist the OP further?

5. bikki93

bikki93 Forum-Apprentice

Main Playfield only. I was not very clear at that concept. In any way, thank you.