1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home Sweet Home II

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by illy1996, Nov 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

What a relief, this one is only on the event field - but NO BUFFs at all, not even those won on the Wheel. :( Still, it means that all of us have a fair chance, in theory. :p

To compete in the Top 3000/2000/1000 you need to complete all four rooms:

Requirements for the four rooms:

3,000 Slipper Flower (6 hours)
    350,000 Value Crops*
    350,000 Value Trees*
    100,000 Value Animals*
    120,000 Value Products*
    1,000,000 Value Breeding Animals*
    * Can be mainland or Baha. :)
    Prizes aren't brilliant but I will grow the crops and see how I feel about donating the rest. 8)

As for the Top 1,000 etc, I don't think my Barn is healthy enough to take on any of the bigger boys but if I see there is any chance towards the end, maybe, just maybe though that's very unlikely as those who like this event have been stocking up all year ... eh Mr Broke? ;)
    Whatever you decide, good luck all! :music:

2. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Duke

Thanks illy for open the thread.
    at frist, I think I won’t donate anything to the pool.
    As I do not want to do house 4 to giive out breeding animals.
    It ask for 1M value!
    Even the event crop had high value but if I do not finished all 4 house, it is meaningless!
    So, My strategy is get what I want and then leave the event alone!
    Unless I change my mind!

Infact, I don’t see the prize of top3000 very attractive, the castle playground.. is it woth to
    put in alot of goodies?
    However, BP a good improvement for this harvest event is:
    Give farmers some return for the stuff they donate into the pool >>Crate O’ silver / Crate O’ gold
    My advice to those donate goodies:

If you run for the top3000, you should of course open every crate once you got it
    as you may got the Patch from silver crate or lucky enough got quilt from gold crate
    But if you do not target for top 3000, or at later stage, find it is impossible to achieve
    then keep the crate in barn and wait till event end. as they will all trun into give you the
    other prize stated in FAQ, no more patch or quilt given!

EDIT: I just check back last year home sweet home, the given of crate is just the same
    and one more point to let me not take part is:
    Lasr year there is a CR for finished all house, this year NO! :mad:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Sue46, black~white, Nala777 and 11 others like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Thanks illy, for starting this thread and for all the great information! Thanksgiving here in the USA tomorrow, so I will be
    sitting this one out and just continuing to focus on the Great Chase as my time allows!:p But I will be cheering from the sidelines
    all those brave farmers who will work to get into a "TOP" category!;) Good luck and happy farming everyone!

Sue46, black~white, Nala777 and 12 others like this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks illy. I will try to increase my CCs and I am very eager to know the TOP participants.
    Can anyone provide the links for the winners of last TOP 1000 or so.

5. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

yip-yip-yhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

and we've got us a hoedown!

Now open those barn doors wide. ....................... let's tear up some farms xD

Just purchase about 60 baskets and start burning down that barn in about 2 minutes after the event starts

Now you're taking pot-shots just like that One-Two.

broke farm ........ hahahaha ........... junking is definitely out of the question
    baby farm sent before ...... (a Mentor Brookeham chickadee for nearly a year) not amused .... forget it ... no need to bother
    grand baby farm sent .....(a Mentor Brookeham chickadee for over a year) ... only shakes its head no way..... still has not opened the stalk for the cloud row it won ... no need to waste its time

great grand baby farm .... ahhh ... a childish event .... maybe a perfect match .... had no mentor and has no sense ... must teach it how to junk though :cry::cry:

It will not go under the EN Forum flag. The En Forum will take care of itself. The great-grand baby farm will infiltrate another forum.

The farm name is fishy_broke

I want to see how many times it can get kicked out of the event TOP competition.xDxD

Good Luck All and tear those farms up. yheeeeee haaa

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  6. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

Just a reminder, since no crop buffs that increase or speed up crops will work - 2x2 PLOTS are the best strategy.
    No drops involved so 1x1's are just habit and zero benefit! :wuerg:

7. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Forum Mogul

House # 1 is a good place for roses or carnations

8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Great Master

Farmer_Broke - I'm pretty sure we can only purchase that basket once per farm...or did I read that wrong? I'll go as far as I can, but I'm not so sure about raiding the barn for the top 3000 part...

okay...just reread the FAQ. So in order to upgrade the castle playground to the point where it can go in the pet playground, you have to place in the top 3000. (needs 3 upgrades before it can go there).

So we either empty the barns or we just do what we can... I'm still thinking the latter.

kibsnfebs, Sue46, black~white and 9 others like this.
  9. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Or skipping ? It looked a tad bit boring.

Thanks Illy for starting the thread :D

kibsnfebs, Sue46, black~white and 9 others like this.
  10. Cassie101

Cassie101 Board Veteran

Definitely skipping this one. I'm concentrating on the Great Chase and the great prizes it gives. :)

Good luck to those who are doing this event :)

11. geckofeet666

geckofeet666 Someday Author

If you are interested in the previous years, I copied these from Romanian forum. ( many thanks again to alex.keegan who posted them)
    But I don't have the international link for last year, if you find it somewhere else maybe you can let me know too.
    This year will be my second "Top", who knows if next year we will still have this kind of event.
    Good luck to all of you!

https://www.farmeramania.de/erntefest-2016-livetabelle/

2014 - # 16
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/top-1000.12427/#post-50828

12. Nala777

Nala777 Advanced

Thanks @illy1996 for starting this thread.

13. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Overlooker

You can't afford a Sultan Camel ? ;)
    You might find it easier than you think ! :)

BROKE... break down ! It's only one farm to junk and that is on one field!

kibsnfebs, Sue46, black~white and 7 others like this.
  14. farmer_broke

I agree with you, only one may be purchased says the faqs.
    There was a problem with big pockets purchasing the number of items needed to compete. BP stopped that this year.

Careful with those links! Some published contain players who were later removed for cheating.

For example:
    The 2014 list cited above contained the farmer_broke farm at 21st. I stopped donating 3 days before the event ended and the farm was as high as 14th. It fell to 21st in the remaining days. When cheaters were removed it finished 19th.

Preparing players finished a couple of months ago. There are only two major concerns now for them:
    1. Mindlessly junking and many will not do the following (if they ever learn)
    2. Donate to the final competition if they enter
    Almost any farm can work the basic event. If a farm does not donate efficiently then it is simply tearing up the farm.

The final competition is very very boring for those who are very prepared. The fun lasted for many months and was over before the event even begins. (For those who know, there is a decision which is very important to make. There can be a very good farm after the competition. The decision: Although items were purchased (hopefully efficiently) or produced to donate, what items should a farm really NOT donate (even though all may have been purchased efficiently).

example of what can and often does happen:
    The farm I prepared purchased 180,000 cherries slowly over time just to donate and with no thought. Some new animal requires lots of cherries all of a sudden. To this very day that farm is still ripping farmers off for cherries. Of course it will not donate a single cherry now (the stock was replaced with alternative items).

The farm does not need to donate the cherries in order to place. But it can as they were all purchased efficiently. No need for this farm to throw away ccs and it will not.

Given that a farm purchased efficiently, that farm may still wish to give a little thought to whether or not the farm is really destroying its future income potential. One will not know for several months after the event whether what was done was best. This is only a game one plays with themselves if they choose.

Want you name in lights for placing? yheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaa ....
    • forget it
    • folks cannot even find the lists

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  15. SahraB

SahraB Active Author

16. farmer_broke

Just the thought of mindless junking has already broken me down. :eek:

This mindless hoedown junking on a great grand baby farm is most likely the end of hoedowns for the broke family of farms.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm unless I can find a trick for a chickadee farm to remain in the TOP and still in the nest afterwards. Mindless junking shuts that thought down.

Warning: During the last 6 - 12 hours of the event, contributions to the TOP competition increase .... especially in the bottom 1/3.

Open up those barn doors and tear up those farms. xDxDxDxD

17. 12ss12

Thanks geckofeet666. All the best/ We will be cheering you & fishy_broke & all others.
    Thanls SahraB

All the Best to every participants !

18. black~white

black~white Forum-Greenhorn

Greetings from new York !
    all of you have good points. if you are prepared to donate,I would say go for it..I will start and collect as much as i can.but not interested in top 3000..there is no CR s which makes the quest a little more exciting...i am definitely loving the current Great chase event;ultimately CR is mine with other rewards on the way....there should be an opportunity to make some CC on the market,also...;):p
    good lucks to every one...

joanc123, Cassie101, Nala777 and 7 others like this.
  19. farmer_broke

No need to cheer for fishy_broke. fishy_broke will sell you everything.

The whole broke farm family has definitely lost it all:

Get your name in lights 8)8)8)

Do the junking thing

Special offer

THE HOEDOWN farmer_broke GIFT BASKET
    (player need purchase only one time)

For only a few billion ccs
    You are guaranteed a place in the TOP 100
    or
    Triple your ccs back
    (several markets)

You grow the junks
    All else is in the basket

8) Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere fishy fishy fishy 8)8)

RowSie, joanc123, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
  20. 12ss12

Oh ! Is fishy_broke is trying for TOP 10 in CCs ? What farm of yours is participating ?

joanc123, Nala777, KaiCat33 and 3 others like this.