1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I change the price of Kingfisher on the market?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BeingStella, Jul 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeingStella

BeingStella Padavan

Hi, I keep trying to sell Kingfishers on the market and for some reason the price never goes up. Despite selling them one at a time, it is standing firm at 516 coin. So how does one make the price go up? I know when I produced the Canada goose the very day the last goose breeding event started, I sold that for a considerable coin (500,000) is this a new fix or something on the market or is there something I am unaware of?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BeingStella,

All items have an Exchange Value. The Kingfisher's EV is 252. The market price is set on that value. The price will go up/down depending on demand. This is how the Dynamic Market works.

Can I assist you further?

3. BeingStella

BeingStella Padavan

hmmmmmmm okaaaaaaaaaaay....but I have spaced out four sales and am not seeing the price budge. Not sure if this algorithmic process of our lovely shaded brightly tented market place is firing all of its pistons? I will keep trying ...Thanks Shooger!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.