1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you get a Pomegranate tree?

Discussion in 'General issues' started by SylvanMoon, Nov 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SylvanMoon

SylvanMoon Forum-Greenhorn

Is this tree only available on the off-chance that it grows from a Baha Sumatra magic tree? Is there no way to purchase one?

MARLYMAR likes this.
  2. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

hello sylvanmoon im not a mod but I think the only way you can get a pomegranate is when the Gift & Trade event comes around again I actually have 1 or 2 I can give to you from one of my farms :) hope this helps I do believe there is a Gift & Trade event coming up in a few weeks :)

Cassie101 and SylvanMoonscape like this.
  3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello SylvanMoon :)

As MARLYMAR has stated, Pomegranate trees are not available for sale, but you can look for them in Gift and Trade which is scheduled beginning 15 November.

May I assist you further?

flwrsndnc and AMN50 like this.
  4. SylvanMoonscape

SylvanMoonscape Forum-Greenhorn

Thanks for that. I will certainly be looking out for one or more in the upcoming Gift & Trade. Marlymar, what would you want in exchange for one?

MARLYMAR likes this.
  5. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

I sent you IGM ;)

SylvanMoonscape likes this.
  6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

SylvanMoonscape likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.