1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many Yellow Feather Collecting Stations is Too Many?

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by dumbunny, May 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dumbunny

dumbunny Exceptional Talent

My other farm (sewinglady) has 81 now. And that's after giving and trading away as many as I could last trade & gift. This farm has 8. That's plenty, especially considering that I have better upgrades than that so I'll never use them.

I respectfully request a change to the party wheel prizes: fewer yellow feather collecting stations. Maybe we could have something else? Anything else. Really.

2. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Overlooker

I agree with you... It used to be that way with Cata-crapola trees too !
    At one time Brooke had over 200 :wuerg:
    I have 83 Yellow Feather stations :wuerg::wuerg::wuerg:

3. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Forum Mogul

I FrootloopGrove and my baby farm HavenGrove will be more than happy to help you make room in your barn by taking one off your hands. Thanks

swCactus1, Sue46, Sister3 and 4 others like this.
  4. dumbunny

Remind me the next Gift & Trade and I'll send your farms each one...that is if you haven't managed to amass a few from wheel spins of your own by then...

swCactus1, Sue46, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  5. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Forum Mogul

Thanks a lot @dumbunny, I will. Only thing I ever keep getting off the tree is XX Peach Trees and small amounts of EPs.

6. dumbunny

My other farm got FOUR more this morning. Two of them off the regular wheel! It's like that little arrow just has an affinity for the darn things.

Sue46, baw815, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  7. Yellow feather stations are ideal for handing in to the San-Gigantica Express... when it comes.
    With one yellow workshop and a little additional value from other stables the train is packed and ready to leave.

swCactus1, Sue46, Cassie101 and 7 others like this.
  8. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

I went and checked today. I have 3. Others I have put into the train.

9. 007Farming

007Farming Board Veteran

Those numbers are astronomical:wuerg:I don't have numbers like that for any WS upgrade-.-

10. dumbunny

Actually, both my farms would have higher totals of those things if I hadn't donated a lot of them to the last San Gigantica Express. And you're right, xristos, that's the only positive thing about having this many of anything. I think that's what happened to my excess Catalpa and Peach tree upgrades, too.

Sue46, Cassie101, Sister3 and 4 others like this.
  11. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I have 68, I use them in the train. The more the better as far as I'm concerned xD

Sue46, trishap58 and baw815 like this.
  12. baw815

baw815 Forum Overlooker

Cassie, is that like the Catalpa XXl trees? xD

Sue46 and Cassie101 like this.
  13. trishap58

trishap58 Forum Mogul

I have 93, waiting for the train !!

Sue46, Cassie101 and baw815 like this.
  14. elimeno

elimeno Count Count

I have 70...so so absurd to have anything yellow or a catalpa or a walnut...whoops forgot maple and elderberry on the party wheel.

Since the party wheel us special and u can buy tix's for it...I dont know, you would think the prizes should be HIGH END!!!

marumo247, Sue46, trishap58 and 2 others like this.
  15. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

o_Oo_Oo_O
    So many players having So many yellow stalls !!!! With the few I have got I go crazy when trying to place them. xD:p
    Enjoy. :D

swCactus1 and Cassie101 like this.
  16. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum General

I just won 5 in a row :wuerg:

17. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Overlooker

I wish I could have put a dis-like on that TC o_O
    Just won my 93rd >:(

18. baw815

baw815 Forum Overlooker

Can we say train fodder? xD

swCactus1, Cassie101 and TCRooster like this.
  19. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

xDxD

I've 88 now

baw815 likes this.
  20. elimeno

elimeno Count Count

OK Shooger Sweet
    Please explain the difference of my yellow duck post and this one...I am very confused

farmerumf likes this.