1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many Yellow Feather Collecting Stations is Too Many?

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by dumbunny, May 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

For suggestions on the Game Features, the Suggestion threads are preferred. As there is one thread regarding yellow pens on the wheel, there is no need to start a new thread for every yellow pen available on the wheel, the suggestions for all yellow stables can be left in the same thread.

This thread has been moved to the Chit Chat section of the Forum where it is more suitable. The Player Suggestion threads are only for improvements/wishes players would like to see implemented.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

007Farming and Cassie101 like this.
  2. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Board Veteran

:music:twenty-eight on the train, off to the bin
    how many more can I happily fit in?
    them yellowy featheries should be a sin
    I might just send SIX! just to make me grin!:music:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Arielh, baw815, sanddollar15 and 5 others like this.
  3. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

I always adore your poems davidb!!!! I'm sending 6 yellow feather pens....b/c I'm trying to get rid of over 500 of them! o_O:music::p

Arielh, baw815, sanddollar15 and 4 others like this.
  4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I don't even have one:wuerg:
    I feel jealous in a way haha not because of the yellow pens, I have one orange I am fine but because I have left the game so long I have lost so many events and all the latest news.
    I will start spinning the wheel hoping to get one:p

xristos-ale3andros likes this.